COMFYSURE Pregnancy Pillow - 59" U Shaped Full Body Pillow for Maternity Support or Side Sleepers - Hypoallergenic, Comfortable Cushion for Pregnant or Nursing Women, Supports Back, Hips, Legs & Belly
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Material||Polyester & Polyester Blend|
|Item Weight||9 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 11 x 26.6 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPER LONG BODY PILLOW: Though designed for expecting or breastfeeding mothers, this queen size, U shaped body pillow also helps side sleepers, separate your legs, and offers belly, bump, arm & neck support, and relieves pain and discomfort.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL POSITIONS: Use this full body pillow as a lounging or reading cushion, or to watch TV. This sleeping pillow offers lumbar support, prevents sleep repositioning, and relieves aches associated with sciatica, gastric reflux and more. This extra-large pregnancy body pillow measures 39" x 59", ideal even for queen and king sized beds.
- PLUSH & HYPOALLERGENIC: This maternity pillow is made from 100% polyester, and is ideal even for people with allergies and sensitive skin or other medical conditions. Pregnant women, utilize this comfortable cushion after birth for infants to rest on while breastfeeding. This can replace all other bed cushions and pillows for you to enjoy total comfort and therapeutic benefits.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: To clean, simply toss the pillow into the washing machine on a cold, delicate cycle. This super big & long, snake U shaped pregnancy pillow makes the best gifts for expecting mothers or present for any side sleeper, nursing moms, expecting mommy or baby showers.
- OUR GUARANTEE: You don’t want to compromise on comfort, and you shouldn’t compromise on quality either. We guarantee our maternity pillow will provide you with supreme comfort and peace of mind. If you’re experiencing any defect after 30 days, please reach out to us and we’ll assist you further.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With ComfySure’s Full Body Pillow you will experience a restful night’s sleep that delivers full support, regardless of your preferred sleeping position. Get yours today and experience the euphoric experience that comes with quality you can expect from ComfySure.
NO MORE TOSSING AND TURNING WITH COMFYSURE’S FULL BODY PILLOW.
This pillow is made of 100% hypoallergenic fabric and is specially designed from the comfiest and coziest materials, providing the perfect amount of support that will keep you comfortable all night and eliminate the need for constant repositioning that happens when you use cheaper pillows with less support.
COMFYSURE’S FULL BODY PILLOW IS A GREAT SUPPORT FOR WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING
ComfySure has designed a pillow that comes highly recommended by medical professionals. It's great for anyone who could use a little extra support and relaxation at bedtime but is especially ideal for pregnant mothers and people who experience symptoms of sciatica, gastric re-flux, congestion, fibromyalgia, post-surgery and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Our pillow is designed to help you to lounge while nursing your baby during your day as it gives you extra support while nursing your baby. It is also great for providing extra support and comfort for women who are pregnant and need a little extra rest and back support.
About This Product:
- U Shaped Maternity and Nursing Pillow
- Helps Keep The Total Body Relaxed
- Helps Support The Side & Back
- Tummy, Arm & Neck Support
- Makes It Easy To Turn Over
- Accommodates Different Sleeping Positions
- Supports Proper Breathing
- Easier To Fall Asleep
- Relieves Pressure
- Machine Washable
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I knocked a star off because it’s white. There’s a cover but it still is impossible to keep white. I wish they had other patterns. At the end of the day it’s not the end of the world but they would make a lot of us happy if there was some variety. As I approach my due date anxiously awaiting our little man, I thought it might be best to share my experience.
By Miranda H on December 21, 2017