- Save 15% on 3D Printer Magnetic Sticker when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 3D Printer PEI Plate when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 3D Printer Glass Plate when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Ender 3 Pro Silent Main Board when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on 3D Printer 4010 Fans when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on PLA Filament White when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on PLA Filament Black when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on PLA Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool Red when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Laser Head Kits when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Comgrow Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Removable Build Surface Plate and UL Certified Power Supply 220x220x250mm
Save 15% on 3D Printer Magnetic Sticker when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 15% on 3D Printer PEI Plate when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 15% on 3D Printer Glass Plate when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 Pro offered by comgrow. Here's how (restrictions apply)
View all 9 promotions
|Hardware Interface||MicroSD, USB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REMOVABLE BUILD SURFACE PLATE: Provide all-round protection to your 3D printer build plate and ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface. Easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
- SAFE POWER SUPPLY: Ender 3 Pro comes with a UL Certified power supply, protecting your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the hot bed to 110℃ in just 5 minutes.
- RESUME PRINT FUNCTION: Ender 3 Pro can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after suffering unexpected power outages.
- SEMI-ASSEMBLED KIT: This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
- WHAT YOU GET: Ceality Ender 3 Pro 3D pinrter, lifetime technical assistance and 24 hours professional customer service.
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Why choose Comgrow?
Comgrow is the first seller of Creality 3D on Amazon.
We own more 20 technical staff to provide professional technical support to all customers.
Comgrow is devoted to provide high quality and economical 3D printer, excellent after-sales service to all customers.
Why choose Creality 3D Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer?
1. Fully Open Source: Allow users to improve their printer upon the source code and share the changes within the community, resulting in an improved experience for all.
2. Ideal Gift for Kids: This semi-assembled kit 3D printer is a perfect gift for kid, allow them to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers.
3. Ideal for STEM Projects: Invite imagination and innovation to student, help them discover the wonders of all the STEM fields.
Branded Meanwell power supply ensures stable and sufficient power, heat up hot bed fastly.
Improved build surface provides protection to your heated bed and easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
New 40*40 Y axis frame design,improving stability of the printing platform.
Resume Printing Function
Ender 3 Pro can resume printing after power outage or any other unexpected stoppage.
Meanwell Power Supply
Branded power supply and high-watt hot bed ensure fast heating to the printing platform.
Upgraded Extruder Design
Greatly reduces the risk of clogged nozzle and bad extrusion.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.94 x 15.04 x 7.91 inches; 18.96 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 30, 2018
- Manufacturer : Creality 3D
- ASIN : B07GYRQVYV
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,062 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #2 in 3D Printers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I asked where I might be able to find a replacement part and Shirley wrote back saying "Thanks for your email. we provide one year warranty of the printer, if the parts are damaged when you received, you can contact us to solve it. but the factory does not provide extra replacement parts to sell on our website. please understand"
so no, I do not understand... this company makes a product with parts that will easily wear out and you cannot buy a replacement... I will attempt to find a 3D printer company that stands behind their product. good bye Creality.
UPDATE: changed to a 5 star for two reasons, first aside from the problem with the magnetic mat the printer has been fricking awesome and I want no misunderstanding I recommend the printer... second, when I reached out to Creality which is of course the brand of the printer and they refused to help I was appalled, however upon seeing this Comgrow reached out to me and is taking ownership of the situation. so thank you Comgrow!
I got the pro version with the upgraded power supply and the cmagnet build surface/plate. My #1 complaint with my MM2 was bed leveling and print adhesion. It was like voodoo. But this cmagnet plate, printing PLA is a dream. Prints stick to it like glue and when they cool, they literally peel right off. Bed levelling can be a tad frustrating and as many have reported, there is some production issue with a plate that isn't perfectly flat. I suspect that has something to do with the way the y-carriage is attached below and causing a slight bow in the bed plate. I could be wrong, but that's my guess. Regardless of the cause, mine still prints very well with stock parts. Right out of the box. Just level the bed and start printing.
I'm still in the tweaking phase but am very happy with the out-of-the-box results so far. As others have mentioned there are a couple of tiny quirks you want to address and print solutions for early on.
-The z-axis coupling takes some fiddling to get it lined up right and not binding the leadscrew at the top.
-The eccentric nuts that tighten the wheels around the printer need your attention to fully dial it in and remove any wobble.
-some kind of filament guide/barrier needs to be printed early to keep the filament from rubbing against the leadscrew and getting grease on the filament. Also print the filament guide arm for attachment to the 2020 extrusion early.
-search youtube for teaching tech's calibration video. It's a MUST to get your numbers for your printer and filament. Once you have those, you have a starting point to tweak from.
This really is a phenominal printer for less than $300. I'm embarassed to tell you what I spent on it's predecesor which rarely worked right. I'm spending WAY more time printing and tweaking models and then printing some more. I can recommend this printer without hesitation.
* Excellent price point puts the base model under $200 and the "pro" model under $300
* Outstanding print quality that rivals much more expensive printers
* Strong, growing community - just search Thingiverse for "ender 3 mod", or visit the ender3 subreddit.
Some things to note:
* Don't struggle through the build instructions in the box. I used the 3D Printed Tomb of Horrors build video on Youtube, but there are other build guides out there too. One thing I really liked about the build video I referenced is that he walks through not just how to set up each step, but clearly demonstrates it and explains *why* he is doing so. He also performs a couple of additional steps that are not in the included instructions, simply because they're easier to fix while building the printer than after it's already assembled.
* One of the nuts on my bed rollers came loose after a week or so, allowing the bed to become unstable and causing some prints to fail until I figured out why. Make sure to check all screws, bolts, and nuts periodically.
* The nozzles that come with the printer are great for general-purpose printing, but try other sizes too - the quality difference between the default (0.4mm) nozzles and a 0.2 nozzle are amazing.
* For your first few prints, practice by making some of the upgrades from Thingiverse.
Top reviews from other countries
It really is the tinkerer's dream. You can customise it, leave it standard, make it work however you wish.
I personally watched stacks of YouTube videos before buying, and even more after.
There is a huge community of support out there for this machine, and it is a solid basis to 1) start printing really quickly, and 2) to learn all about printing and materials.
I modified my machine with drawers, storage, guides, filament holder, more storage for electronics and a Raspberry Pi 4 (running OctoPrint).
Great machine, really useful. Get one. :-)