Comhats Cotton Trapper Hat Faux Fur Earflaps Hunting Hat Warm Pillow Lining Unisex
- QUALITY POLYESTER FABRIC is durable and keeps you insulated from the chilly winter; while SOFT FLEECE LINING ensures extreme levels of comfort.
- SMOOTH & WARM FAUX FUR - the earflaps, neck and forehead parts are lined with top quality skin-friendly fake fur to steer clear of the cold weather.
- WINDPROOF - a perfect winter trapper hat for any outdoor activity like skiing, snowboarding, motorcycling, running, climbing, hunting or just dogwalking.
- VERSATILE - the ear flaps can be moved under chin like an aviator hat, or towards upside like a russian Ushanka if you get too warm.
- TRENDY & UNISEX - this plaid pattern earflaps hat, available in different color&size options, has a more stylish look for both guys and ladies, easy to pair with any winter gears in your closet.
- SIZE: Medium Size for 21.6"-22.8", 6 7/8- 7 1/4, 55-58CM; Large Size for 23"-24", 7 3/8- 7 1/2, 59-60CM.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Comhats (Authorized by Siggi Fancet Atlantis Hat)
Comhats (Authorized by Siggi Fancet Atlantis) is a 12 years young brand in hats' field.As an official partner of various world class hat brands we have designed plenty of trendy hats, covering newsboy, beanies, Ushanka, fedora and sun hats; lots of them are highly recommended by customers from North-America, Europe and Japan market. Hope you can also find your favorite ones!
Quality is Comhats's First Priority
To produce a quality hat for our customers, we always choose more comfortable fabric . Comhats Value = trendy design + quality fabric + comfortable sweatband & lining + excellent workmanship .
Hats and caps and all their variations!
Here you will find out all about hats, caps and accessories. New collections, trends and the latest hat fashion. How do you protect your head from the sun in summer and from the cold in winter? What hat do you wear when it rains, and which hats must on no account get into contact with rain? We shall give you competent answers to these and many other questions.
Windproof Adjustable Chin Strap
The ears are particularly warm even in the cold winter.
Warm lining made of high quality material brings more comfort to the variable fur hat.
VERSATILITY: A perfect winter hat for all outdoor winter activities such as cycling, skiing, snowboarding, camping, hiking or winter excursions or hiking with your dogs in the winter morning.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.14 x 10.43 x 2.56 inches; 10.56 Ounces
- Item model number : CM89079-1
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : October 7, 2018
- Manufacturer : Comhats
- ASIN : B0762JS25T
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a big melon and there is about one cm to fill.
I have a thin pull down that I wear under my bike helmet and that should do the trick.
Over all I can not complaint.
Top reviews from other countries
The earflap in the unfolded position protects the whole of the back of my neck, my ears, and my cheeks from wind and cold. The flaps can be fastened with a proper buckle, rather than Velcro which wears out after a short while. The front of the hat covers my forehead but I can still wear my glasses with no obstruction.
The outer material is cotton. The stitching is strong and precise. The two pockets on the sides are actual functioning pockets, though they are described as decorative. You could put stuff in them if you wanted to because they can be closed with press-studs. The faux sheepskin parts give great warmth and comfort without being itchy. Also no problem with bits of fluff coming off and sticking to your stubble or going in your mouth. The material is of sufficient high quality that it stays where it should be.
All in all a really nice hat, very well made. One which I imagine I will be able to wear for years.
50/50 keeping it.
It's stowed away now but will definitely be coming out again later in the year!
But this hat fits well is warm keeps the weather out works great I would recommend one of these hats to anyone