- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Marvel Comics (August 4, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0785116060
- ISBN-13: 978-0785116066
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,120,682 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Comic Wars: Marvel's Battle For Survival Paperback – August 4, 2004
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Taking topics such as Zero Yield Bonds, distressed debt & Coporate Bankrupcies that would confuse most readers or put them to sleep Raviv does the unthinkable. He writes the most entertaining business book I have ever read.
Although the cover of the book makes others think you are reading a comic book the content is as complete on the complexities of High Finance as any I have read. This includes textbooks. The pure educational value of the book alone is awesome. Add in the entertainment and you have a sure fire winner!
I have read this book 4 times and each time I learn more and am more entertained than the last. Should be required reading for any Finance professionals. If I could give this a 6 I would!
I highly recommend this book to anyone look for a great business story.
One star is docked as follows:
- A 1/2 star is docked for the author's decision to have this edition of the book published by Marvel itself (Perlmutter), taking odious trends in this type of business journalism one step forward.
- Another 1/2 star is docked by "Heroes Books" (Marvel) for its job as publisher; several small black dots were noted throughout the pages of the book, and an index entry is missing its page numbers