- Save 10% on LED video light for camera and smartphone white when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by VC Mall. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by VC Mall when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code FUYJTY42 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Comica CVM-V30 Video Microphone Super-Cardioid Directional Condenser Photography Interview Lightweight Shotgun Camera Microphone for Nikon,Canon and DSLR Cameras(AAA battery included) (Black)
- Excellent shock-absorbing: Shock-resistant structural design, can effectively reduce vibration noise. Which provides your video with more excellent voice.
- Application: Specially used for video and interview for machines including camera, camcorder as well as professional video device. It can excellent to enhance the quality of the recording.
- Low-cut Filter feacture: 10dB sensitivity enhancement and 100Hz low-frequency attenuation to meet the different field Co-use.
- Super – Cardioid Polar Pattern: Giving excellent off-axis rejection for desired sounds, can effectively reduce the noise of the surrounding environment to be picked up.
- PACKAGE: 1* CVM-V30 Microphone 1* Windscreen 1*Wind muff 1*Warranty card 1* English User's Manual 2*AAA baterries. 1 YEAR WARRANTY and 100% money back satisfaction guatantee. (Contact the seller or Ask a question). We will try our best to help you solve the problem till you are satisfied.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Comica Super-Cardioid Directional Condenser Photography Interview Lightweight Shotgun Video Microphone for Nikon,Canon and DSLR Cameras(AAA battery included) (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VC Mall||Dslrk||Amazon.com||VC Mall|
|Item Dimensions||3.7 x 10 x 5.8 in||7.7 x 11.3 x 2.7 in||3 x 10 x 7 in||2.4 x 4.6 x 3.3 in|
Comica Directional Condenser Shotgun Video Microphone utilizes the Super-cardioid Polar pattern design, is specially
used for video and interview for machines including camera, camcorder as well as professional video device;
Meanwhile the Microphone is designed with +10dB sensitivity adjustment, Low-cut filter functions, and match with super
strong shock-absorbing support, which provides your video with more excellent voice.
. Super – Cardioid Polar Pattern
. Low Self-noise
. Low-cut Filter
. Super Anti-interference
. Special Design for Excellent Shock-absorbing
. Packed with Wind-screen and Wind-muff
. Cold-shoe Design with 1/4 Thread at the Bottom
Indication lamp status:
Normal Working Status: Green
Low-power Working Status: Red (Be aware to replace batteries now)
Transducer Principle:Back Electric Condenser
Polar Pattern:Super Cardioid
Dynamic Range:110 dB
Sensitivity:-28dB±3 dB / -38dB±3 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio:≥58 dB
Power:DC3V (AAA 1.5 V x 2 )
Mic body ×1(including windscreen)
Wind muff ×1
Warranty card ×1
Top Customer Reviews
If you are here because of reason 2, then you are all set. This attaches onto the hot shoe pretty easily. Then you just plug it into the correct port on your camera and you are all set. You can use it by itself or with the wind muff (which is the big furry thing). The wind muff works really well. You can shoot outdoors on a moderately windy day and not have any wind sound come in, which is fantastic!
I use it on my DSLR for recording videos since it gives a more directional sound and it is more crisp and sharp than the internal microphone.
It's a great microphone for what it is. It's not a rode and it's not junk either.
It does the job! Especially, you know how to adjust the audio inputs on your camera.
Adjust the inputs, test the settings and do a test record.. .When you do, you'll find it's
really a decent microphone for a low cost.
It can be slightly tinny and its a hot microphone.
I had to adjust my level down a bit,
Even so, I had plenty to work with.
It does use AAA batteries and it does have a green LED indicator to let you know the mic is on.
I appreciate that.
I wish the mic was powered by the camera.
I think if it was however, the output would be pretty low.
Then the audio gain on the camera would have to be cranked up.
A trade off but it's not a deal breaker..
I'm really happy with this microphone.