|Fits as expected||
DC Comics Batman T-Shirt With Cape And Mask
|Price:||$11.99 - $36.92 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Costume t-shirt is a fun and easy choice all year long; parties, dress-up, hanging out and feeling like a super hero, as well as halloween
- Men's style t-shirt with batman print, attached cape and mask
- Easy care polyester is machine washable
- Officially licensed dc comics costume
- Rubie's has the licensed costumes and accessories that make dress-up fun for children and adults
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you keep your superhero identity undercover or display it - dc comics and rubie's have teamed up to create this costume you can wear every day, t-shirt costumes are available in a variety of superhero choices, with both men and women's styles, easy care polyester; machine washable, rubie's costume has been making halloween and dress-up fun for children and adults for more than 60 years
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00505DPE8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 15, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The one thing I was not happy about was the mask. The hard, plastic of the bottom part of the mask (the part that goes under your chin) is awkward. It fits my husband better than it fits me (he has a much bigger head than I) but even on him, the extra plastic part under the chin hangs off of his face and makes the mask uncomfortable to wear. Also, it's held together by two strips that have velcro on the end of them and it's not very solid. I had to ditch this mask and go by my own at Fred Meyer.
But the shirt is great!
(I haven't tried to wash it yet. I'm waiting until after my performance just in case there is peeling - you never know. I definitely plan on washing it inside out.)