Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Size: ONE SIZE FITS MOST|Color: Red/Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 175 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 184 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 26, 2015
My 5 year old son has been wanting a Batman cape and trying to find them around at the local stores has proved to be very difficult. Amazon Prime is here to save the day! The only problem is that there are so many options and manufacturers that picking the one that will be the best can be challenging. I wanted something that would withstand the playful wrath of a 5 year old and look cool too. When looking at the choices here on Amazon, I decided to take a gamble with this one. It cost a little bit more but I liked the fact that you could reverse it and you get a Superman cape on the other side. Children tend to change their minds quite often and while today it might be Batman...tomorrow he might want to be Superman.

I was a little nervous when the package arrived because I thought that it might just be a cheap rag with a Batman/Superman sticker attached to it. I was happy to find that it was of pretty decent quality. The Batman/Superman logos are real patches. It's made out of some very shiny polyester and all of the stitching is done nicely. Basically, it is two sheets of polyester fabric (one red and the other black) sewn together. You attach it around your neck through the use of a velcro strap. The care instructions state that this is to be washed in cold water, hand wash cycle, and to let it dry flat. My son is 42 inches tall and I was worried that it would be too long for him. I didn't want it dragging on the ground and him to be tripping all over it. It falls down to about the top of his calves.

The real test was to see if he would like it. When you pull it out of the package, it looks like it is just a Batman cape. He was surprised to find out that the reversed side was also Superman. Now, he constantly changes back and forth between the two. I'm glad I went with this one and was satisfied with the quality and fit for my son. He sure is having fun with it as well.
on January 10, 2017
Once I took the cape out of the plastic sheath it came in, I was pleasantly surprised with its wonderful quality which was better than expected. The Velcro collar attachment was a nice safety feature that I greatly appreciated. From the accurate description, I knew it would be too long for my 3 year old neighbor whom I bought it for, but I was able to easily push the bottom hem up inside and whip stitch a new hem which can easily be removed as he grows. He was thrilled and I am sure it will bring my cute little batman many hours of imaginative play!
on October 4, 2016
Fits my 4 year old just fine! He had worn out his other Batman cape and has Superman capes as well, but won't use that side. I figured this seems better made than his last one and in case he ever wants to switch he has that option. Best price as well if you already have masks etc. We have 2-3 masks and I saw Toys r us having this in a set which was more expensive. I just needed the cape so was happy Amazon had that option for cheaper. Before I had bought those 4 characters in a set package and they're nice, but don't hold up well with a lot of use.
on January 2, 2013
Loved the capes. My grandson is 2, thinks he's 6. He loves dressing up, and this cape was very well made, and he loves wearing it. Loved the fact that it is reversible. Make more caped crusaders.
on January 24, 2016
My son is fascinated with Superheros as most 5 year old are! I have been looking for a cape for him for some time, then I came across this one and knew it was "The One"! I mean c'mon, you can be Batman or Superman with the same cape!!! How awesome is that! Plus it straps around his neck with Velcro, so I don't have to worry about it chocking him! I love that it is machine washable. Just make sure to put washer on the delicate cycle with cold water, and then let it air dry. It is made with a thick, strong and durable material so I know this cape will last thru many adventures! My son is beyond thrilled with this cape!
on April 15, 2016
My grandson loves his cape! This is actually his second one, since his first one wore out from too much Superhero-ing.
Fits him well, (He's 5.. a small 5 yr old) Should work for another year or so at least, if not more. Pretty decent size. Fabric is soft and strong. Not flimsy. Great purchase!
on January 19, 2017
Good size for a toddler and he loves it. His older brother and him were fighting over it, so I had to buy another one! I bought a different one though because my older son is bigger and I think the velcro closure was sewn on the wrong side of the material making the closure awkward. The other one I bought was much cheaper quality. I liked this one much better besides the weird neck part. Maybe it was just a defect in the one I received, but not worth the hassle of returning, the boys don't mind.
on May 16, 2017
Very cute. I had one of these when I was a little kid (mine was hand made). I bought it for my nephew. He seems to like it so far.
on April 18, 2017
Well made good purchase - My grandson and granddaughter use it often!
on April 28, 2017
My son is in love with this! It is extremely well-made, high-quality.