Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on July 25, 2015
What happens when we die? Is this all there is? Does our soul go on? Have we lived another life before this one? Questions that we all ask ourselves at some point. I enjoyed Coming Back as well as other writings on the subject of NDE. I recommend this book if this subject interest's you.
on October 19, 2014
I have read all of Dr Moody's books, not his best but still a good one.
on January 20, 2017
The accounts were interesting but his recapping every account was maddening. Good research, poor writing.
on November 21, 2016
I am big on these types of books but I didn't care for this one .. which is rare for me.
on February 26, 2014
I am studying reincarnation, NDE and life after death. Dr. Moody has been a big help. I have three of his books and they are full of interesting information. The seller of the book is outstanding. I received in less than a week. I hope to do more business with them.
on December 30, 2013
Informative, uplifting and enjoyable. The case histories were interesting and my only complaint is that I wish the book had been longer. Didn't want to put it down.
on July 12, 2013
I enjoyed this book - I like the quiet skepticism of Dr Moody, how he looks at all sides of a question ...
on May 1, 2010
What I like most about the book, besides the content, is the honesty of the author. He doesn't pretend to be promoting something he doesn't believe. He tells you straight away exactly what his stance is and what the purpose of the book is. It is up to each reader to draw the conclusion he or she wishes. The stories he relates are very interesting and eye opening. It's hard to simply dismiss them out of hand. As a firm believer in reincarnation, I found the book to be informative and thought provoking. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about reincarnation from the psychiatric perspective.
on August 14, 2013
Dr. Moody provides additional accounts of near death experiences (NDEs) in this book, but goes on to also, for the first time, includes shared death experiences (SDEs). Regardless of your religious belief or lack thereof, this book provides clear evidence of the reality that we do continue to exist beyond our physical death.
on January 23, 2016
Ok book. Quick read ....not super engrossing. Didn't really shed any light on anything for me at least. I was expecting a little more dissection of the process. The book is basically a recounting of therapy sessions with patients....and they all start to sound the same b the end of the book.