- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: Verso; First Edition edition (June 28, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844673103
- ISBN-13: 978-1844673100
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #813,365 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Coming of the Body Hardcover – June 28, 2010
Learn more about the top issues of this year's presidential race with these books sponsored by Wiley.Learn more.
“Offers much food for thought.”—The Complete Review
“Stylish and bracing autopsy of postmodern corporalism.”—Steve Poole, Guardian
About the Author
Hervé Juvin is President and founder of Eurogroup Institute and is the author of a number of books on economics, finance and management. He was a columnist for Le Monde and now regularly contributes to L’Expansion and Enjeux/Les Echos. His books include La Production du Monde and The Coming of the Body.