- Series: Journal of Homosexuality Series
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (April 8, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560230134
- ISBN-13: 978-1560230137
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,027,890 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Coming Out of the Classroom Closet: Gay and Lesbian Students, Teachers, and Curricula (Journal of Homosexuality Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books for teachers & leaders
New titles designed to help engage your students & develop your teaching skills.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Before I found this book, I was likethe proverbial lost sheep. Trying to fit in with those who did notshare my sexual orrientation, and compensating through body piercing and outrageous hair styles. People began to tease me about being gay! How close to the mark they came!
This book is informative and interesting, and it has given me the tools that I can use to break down that closet door -- and join the party!