|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.8 x 0.6 x 0 inches|
|Item model number||17024-24ES|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Strips (24)|
Command Poster Hanging Strips, Small, White, 24-Pairs (17024-24ES)
- Low Return Rate: 44% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "double sided hanging tape"
|Price:||$3.09 ($0.19 / Piece) & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.84 (65%)|
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Command poster strips make decorating quick and easy. They're perfect for hanging schedules, posters, calendars and pictures without frames, or as an alternative to double-sided tape. They stick to wood, tile, metal and painted surfaces, yet they also come off leaving behind no holes, marks, sticky residue or stains.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- 3M adhesive (considers to be the cheapest and strongest adhesive on the market right now)
- Generous portion of 48 strips in pack for the inexpensive price
- There is a tab at the end of the strip to help with removal
A suggestion to anyone that buys this, there is an advertised weight that 1 strip supports up to. Overall I am very happy with my purchase that helped me easily mount my organizer to my bathroom wall.
I've attached photos -- I use these to hold up headphone hangers, sound foam, posters, everything. They never damage the wall when removing, either.
I attached a couple photos of what we hung and it was definitely much easier than trying to line up screws.
The hardest part is you have to stick what your hanging on to the wall where you want it and level because once you put it on the wall it can't easily move. So I would mark a tiny dot where the corner of the picture should be and used a small level that I held above the item I was hanging. As long as you don't push too hard you can make slight adjustments.
It's also nice to not have several dozen holes in the all from all the items as we already used about 30 of these strips!
- Lasts forever (at least 1 year)
- small, doesn't stick out far from the wall
- After a year I took my acoustic panels down and there was no damage to anything. They come off very easily!
- Not strong enough to hold a small square of foam on the ceiling. (But I don't think most of you will have that issue :P)
- Only useable once. I tried to move the panels to a different wall, but they just weren't sticky enough to hold for a second time
Side note* regarding the acoustic panels every few months I have to replace certain ones due to the porosity of the foam.. not a knock on the command strips.