Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Commander: A friends to lovers sports romance. Kindle Edition
|Length: 406 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 1 of 4 in Commander in Briefs
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Commander in Briefs, told from multiple POVs, is a uniquely written mixture of steamy sex, sweet romance, witty dialogue and hilarious antics with a pinch of angst and a hefty dose of suspense. SueBee, Goodreads Reviewer
- Commander in Briefs is a novel that accomplishes so much more than a typical romance. The first lines lured me in, the story held me hostage, and the characters stole my heart. Jessica, Chatterbooks Book Blog
- It's few and far between to have a book so wonderfully executed. From the first page until the last, the author has you captured. This story is unlike most others! SC Book Addict
- A great story, Kristy Marie creates amazing characters who could be real life friends and family. I laughed, cried and just couldn't get enough. Highly recommend this book!! Beyond The Covers Blog
- This was an amazing journey and has so much depth to the character development. I loved this story so much and it's definitely in my top 5 of this year. Amazon Reviewer
- This has to be one of my favorite friends-to-lovers romances! There was so much more to this story than I expected and I fell in love! KeriLovesBooks
- Wonderful writing and an amazing debut that will definitely put Kristy Marie on your radar. I am looking forward to reading her next books! Amazon Reviewer
- I'm really enjoying this series and highly recommend all of them! Author Lauren Runow
- If you're looking for a hot, contemporary read, you're in the right place. If you like a great story with a surprise twist, look no further. I'm telling you, buy the book. Natalie The Biblioholic
- A full of all the feels and then some read, I really liked that no character was "totally shiny". Many of them had challenges to battle as well as a few of life's dings and dents, all of which makes them much more complex and realistic, and easier to relate to as people not characters. Kate, Goodreads
- I loved this book and the writing and the story and, and, and!! Can't wait for the next one Trilina Pucci, Author
- I absolutely loved the ending of this book! One of the best happily ever after's I've ever read!JustLoveMyBooksBlog
- If you like a strong Heroine and alphaHoles then this is your read. BLuvsBooks
- I am excited for more to the series and find out where the guys lives lead them. GlitterJen
- Kristy has an unapologetic kind of humor that leaps out of the pages. This is the type of wit that cannot be faked. It's either you have or you don't. Kristy has it in spades. Alpha, Omega & Inbetween Blog
- I am shocked this is Kristy Marie's debut novel! It is so well written. With all the steamy romance in this book usually I would get bored or it gets redundant, but NOT in this book! BookwormArtistBlogger
- I didn't read this book, I devoured every word. Every steamy moment, every heartbreaking moments, every breathtaking ones too. Plot and characters sucks me in their world, I wanted to stay with them and never come back to my reality. Kindle Customer
- Loved this book. It was funny and very hot. But it also had some intrigue and an unusual storyline for a romance which made it a real page-turner. I would definitely recommend it! But be prepared to swoon. Amazon Customer
- Yes Commander! This series is so amazing. I have loved the steamy romance and could not put it down! Kindle Customer
- If you're into hot bossy women and sexy, just as bossy, men this is a must-read. Don't let the thought of this being a debut scare you off, because it's absolutely fantastic! MissBetty
- File size : 969 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publication date : December 5, 2017
- Publisher : Kristy Marie Books LLC (December 5, 2017)
- Print length : 406 pages
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B077CPXCKV
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,802 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For a first novel by Kristy Marie, she hit it out of the park!
What is it about an MLB ball player that is a total alpha a-hole, but at the same time becomes the owner of your heart and soul? He’s jealous. He’s over protective. He’s mean. But at the same time, he’s a loyal, dirty taking control freak who stops at nothing to keep the one true love of his life. Yep. I fell for him alright even though he was written in a way that makes you want to slug him, slap him and shag him all in the same second. Theo. Teddy. Theodore.
Then there is Anniston. A feisty blonde pixie who I almost thought was me. She’s driven. She’s smart. She sets goals and accomplishes everything she sets her mind to. She has secrets. She has an illness that she hides so well, you wouldn’t know that inside she lives with pain and a past that haunts her. She’s mysterious. She takes in strays. She makes it her mission to help others first no matter what the cost. And when she loves-look out. Nothing stands in her way. Nothing and no one. She’s a friend for life. A true southern belle.
Enter Cade....Him. Good lord. His blew me away. He has triggers. He’s loyal. He’s tormented. He’s broken. He melted my heart. I loved his point of view of this story. I was rooting for him 120% of the time. He deserves everything his heart wants. I need more of him.....
This was an amazing journey and has so much depth to the character development. I loved this story so much and it’s definitely in my top 5 of this year. It pulls at your heart strings. I learned so much when I read this story. About myself. About life. About what it truly means to have that one true soul mate that you are destined to be with. I laughed. I cried and it squeezed my heart. Bravo.
Theo is a jerk! A manwhore when we first meet him! And boy can he push people’s buttons! He plays baseball. He’s totally hot. And beneath all that BS, he’s got a heart that has always belonged to her.
Anniston is a total ball buster! She’s snarky and sassy and expects everyone to listen to her. The men in her life can’t help but love her. She’s tough but with a gooey center.
She’s a doctor in sports medicine and she works for Theo. Anniston and Theo grew up together. They were always best friends. Their banter is fantastic and their chemistry is otherworldly. Their history and love runs deep. However, they have never been able to truly obliterate that line between friends and MORE.
Their love is complicated! Their attraction is completely unstoppable. Their inhibitions do not exist! This is their story of finding not only where they belong, but who they want by their side. And in the process of figuring out their happiness, they built an unlikely family with men who needed a hand up. Anniston was selfless and giving. And because of her past, she found her purpose and the perfect future.
I thought this was going to be a hot romance with a love triangle but it wasn't that at all. It was about two people who've always been in love, who've already got their stuff together and know what they want, and who play this tumultuous game with each other while figuring out what to do with their lives as both a couple and individual people. The veterans involved were a sweet edition to making this feel more like a family coming together instead of just a romance novel. I loved that Anniston changed all their lives while changing hers, as well. It was just a hot, hilarious and sweet read the whole way through. I was either shaking my head at Theo, feeling for Cade, or rooting on Anniston when things got crazy. The last bit was a surprise and I liked how it switched things up. This is definitely a great debut. Recommend!!!
One of the many things I loved about this book was the fact that all of the characters felt very real and relatable. Yes, they were acting childish at some points. And yes, I felt annoyed and disagreed with their behavior in a few instances, but that's what makes them come to life even more, flaws and all; that's what makes reading so entertaining and exhilarating. It's really difficult to create the perfect hero that everyone swoons over. But it is an act of bravery and nearly impossible to create a character that is frustrating and immature at times and yet you can't help falling in love with. #TeamTheo
Wonderful writing and an amazing debut that will definitely put Kristy Marie on your radar. I am looking forward to reading her next books!
Top reviews from other countries
I can’t believe that this was Kristy’s debut book! She bought her A game and knocked it right out of the park.
I’ve got a feeling that the guys in the commanders in briefs series are going to ruin me!!
Check it out today!
Anniston is such a strong, domineering woman with a huge heart and will cherish, love, push and offer unwavering support and loyalty to her gorgeous boys. I love her kink, passion and never ending hunger for her player.
Theo was so frustratingly seductive, funny, crude, completely out of line most of the time. I wasn't sure if I wanted to slap him or kiss but oh lord did he worm his way into my heart.
And then there's Cade, the damaged but oh so sexy green eyed beast. He had me at hello.
These boys, this family of misfits. Keep writing Kristy Marie I'm so looking forward to Book 2.