- SAVE 10% when you BUY 3 OR MORE ITEMS from ROCKY HILLS, mix or match. PLUS U.S. BUYERS GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING. Buyers selecting expedited or international shipping will be charged our normal rates for those type of service. Here's how (restrictions apply)
About the Product
- This is a stand alone product and does not require the original version of Commandos toplay. Product Information Eight new missionswith new goals, new scenarios, new buildings, substantially bigger maps,new skills and new weapons. The Dirty 1/2 Dozen are back in action. Lead the team into harms way in"Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty". You are in command of Tiny, Spooky,Duke, Fins, Tr
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
of Commandos to play.
Eight new missions with new goals, new scenarios, new buildings, substantially bigger maps, new skills and new weapons.
The Dirty 1/2 Dozen are back in action. Lead the team into harms way in Commandos: Beyondthe Call of Duty. You are in command of Tiny, Spooky, Duke, Fins, Tread, and Inferno as they sneak into Eastern Europe, Greece, and Germany to finish the job they started. Armed with new weapons and devious decoys, the Commandos vow to fight untilvictory. However, the Germans have other plans for the boys. They have doubled their vigilance and strengthened their bases with Panzer and Luftwaffe reinforcements.
- Eight new missions takingplace in Eastern Europe and Greece
- Team up in multiplayer mode on a LAN or at www.eidosgames.com
- Exotic locations include a zoo and Luftwaffe airbase
- Includes new Panzer andLuftwaffe units
- New commandos gear including the Enfield rifle, handcuffs and a blackjack
- Increased texture resolution delivers photo-realistic graphics
- Use a cigarette pack to distract the enemy
- Use a stone to distract the enemy
- Arrest a German soldier and force him to take certain action.
- Long-range single-shot rifle
- Island: Destroy radar antenna and A/A gun.
- Gardens: Kidnap a German general.
- TrainStation: Destroy a Big Gun and two armored c
Top Customer Reviews
Apart from more difficulty levels to choose from, I can't think of a single thing that is wrong with Commandos.
If you are intrigued by the whole behind the lines commando soldier thing - this is it!
I love the ingenious differences that the cast has. The 2D graphics are a great sight in a world where 3D rules. The concept and AI of when, where and how enemies become alerted to your presence is very clever and realistic. And the list of great inventions just goes on.
It deserves every bit of the five stars I have given it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
one of the worst games that i have ever tried to play. A complete waste of my twenty dollars. I wouldn't even give this crap away, I broke up the disk and threw it the garbage. Read morePublished on July 16, 2010 by Frank S. Valdes
Is great if you are a old fan of it but ultimatly it is a 3 [it's kinda hard for a lot of people not everyone].Published on August 20, 2007 by C. Lantz
Dont get me wrong .. this is a grrreat game. I had played it earlier and this was just a superb game to play.
But be warned .. this will not runn on WINDOWS XP. Read more