- Paperback: 212 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 16, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1537701258
- ISBN-13: 978-1537701257
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,662,298 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Commentary on Philippians and Colossians: Bible Study Notes and Comments Paperback – September 16, 2016
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
The author began preaching the gospel of Christ full-time in 1974. Since that time he has worked with independent, non-denominational churches of Christ in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and Round Lake Beach, Illinois. He and his wife Karen have three married children and ten grandchildren. Mr. Pratte has published more than fifty Bible study books. Millions of people have studied his Bible materials on his web sites at www.gospelway.com and www.biblestudylessons.com.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|