Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 6, 2015
Nice machine, works nicely though it came missing some parts that the picture doesn't show; the backboard & blade does have corrosion issues, both not really made from quality material: 1.) The aluminum backboard came with slight corrosion pitting which is progressing badly if not kept coated in a light film with a food grade grease to prevent further damage while in storage. 2.) The S/S meat slicer cutting blade also is not really made from surgical S/S which is starting to have tiny rust pits which also must be coated by light film of food grade grease. 3.) The blade sharpening stone system needs a much better design, does not perform well at all. Need to buy several extra blades to have sharpened by Professional Blade/Knife Sharpener so one can swap out any blades starting to dull. Any/all slicer blades need to be "RAZOR or SURGICAL SCALPEL SHARP" in order for any meat slicer machine to perform correctly. Kind of a good bang for your buck. PROFESSIONAL SIZE! Handles any heavy load that will fit on it. "If it fits, it will cut nicely" not like cheap smaller "household" models for the home.
on June 21, 2012
I sliced a bone in ham and missed one of the bones. It sliced through it with no problems. This is a very good product for a reasonable price. The only pitfalls are cleaning and the broken english manual (very hard to understand). You need real tools to dismantle it for cleaning (screwdriver, wrench), and the manual does not tell you how to dismantle it although it does have a diagram for parts which somewhat helps. I look forward to using it much more in the future. It also shipped very fast. It arrived in 2 days.
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 3, 2015
This meat slicer is a tank. Extremely well built and comparable to those selling for double the price. I agree with other posters, the owner's manual is extremely hard to decipher and the obviously translated from another language. I'm very good at figuring out what foreign translations are attempting to relay, but this manual had me stumped in several key areas. Functionally, I'm completely satisfied with the performance of the machine!
on September 22, 2012
I ordered this slicer and was hoping for the best. I had to get my husband to get it out of the box because it was so heavy. #1 good sign. As I unwrapped it it was beautiful,
sturdy and it was just what I was hoping for. #2 good sign. After I cleaned it and sliced some cheese and chicken it worked great!! #3 good sign. I would recommend this slicer
to anyone looking for a commercial slicer and is worried that the price is so low that it won't handle blocks of cheese or big pieces of meat. It cut like butter and was just what I wanted
for a great price.
13 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2014
Very well made and does a great job. I used it to slice deer jerky. Only used once so far and I am looking forward to making more jerky. I took it apart to clean and it was not difficult to take apart and put back together, just be careful because the blade is very sharp. It is heavy enough that it does not slide off the counter when using. I love it, wish I would have bought one sooner.
One person found this helpful
on March 11, 2013
It works great, excellent value for the price. The only draw back is that it is cumbersome to clean, it is heavy and takes up a lot of room. But if you are looking for something more than a flimsy $100. meat slicer this is about as close as you can get to a commercial grade without spending commercial grade money.
8 people found this helpful
on June 7, 2014
I'm giving this a bad review immediately after purchasing. Whoever wrote the instrction manual should be embarrassed because the English is so bad it's difficult to even understand what they're saying. Don't buy this if you have no experience with a deli slicer and need instructions.
4 people found this helpful
on March 2, 2013
My wife likes to cook french dip sandwiches. We have a pretty big family and a very large extended family (cousins, sports teams, etc) so when she serves this she normally needs a lot of sliced roast beef. In addition, at Christmas she does a ham sandwich that requires a lot of sliced him. I shopped for a deli slicer and determined that I did not want some $1000 professional unit but did not want some cheaply built or underpowered unit. This one seemed to be the best balance and it has proved to be so. When it arrived we were taken aback by it's size. My wife wanted to send it back. Due to the cost of the return shipping we decided to keep it. We had to find a space to keep it when not in use. At first the location we picked probably kept the usage down (hard to get to). The more we used it the more we liked it and found a better location. We use it frequently and it works great and cleans up well. It can slice thin or thick with easy adjustments. Just make sure you want a slicer of this size. If so, you won't be disappointed.
4 people found this helpful
on October 1, 2015
Made in ________. No nameplate information whatsoever. No manufacturer, no model, no serial number. Bad motor bearing right off the bat. While it is tempting to purchase based on price, beware buying a piece of anything that may have no real value. This piece corroded immediately after the first use. It slices nicely, but not for long. Falling apart...
on September 21, 2015
slices nice but the slide table is alittle to far from the blade. when slicing cheese the slices can and do get stuck on the blade and it flings them across the kitchen. also very hard to clean
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.