My Big Fat Nut (milk) Sacks. 2-Pack (12"x12") Commercial Quality Reusable Almond Nut Milk Bag & Strainer. Commercial Food Grade Italian Nylon Mesh Jelly Cheesecloth , Coffee Press Tea Filter Sieve
|Sale:||$10.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$19.95 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★★ ENJOY A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. Never again buy low quality, commercial boxed brands of nut milks i.e. almond milk, coconut, soy, hemp, flax, rice or cashew milk; make your own from scratch, enjoy the health benefits and save money. It's quick and easy! ➜ Perfect for making your own home made drinks: organic fruit juices & vegetable juices. Great as a cold brew coffee filter, as a cheesecloth or for stew straining, stock filtering, jelly straining & sprouting seeds & nuts.
- ★★ EASY TO CLEAN, QUICK DRYING. NO WASTE. Our bags are super easy to use, strain and clean. Large opening fits over nearly any container or glass jar. Better, easier, faster, and more convenient than cheesecloth, cotton or muslin strainers. TRIPLE STITCHED FOR STRENGTH outside seams ensure easy cleaning where other bag shapes are hard to clean, leaving pulp and particles stuck in the corners. To clean, simply wash with warm soapy water, rinse and air dry for hassle free use.
- ★★ COMMERCIAL PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - REUSABLE & DURABLE. Our nut milk bags use only the highest quality FOOD GRADE FDA approved BPA FREE Italian nylon mesh. ➜ No artificial dyes or cheap plastic openings means healthier drinks! Convenient, durable draw string creates easy sieve filtration, brewing and drying.
- ★★ SET OF 2 BAGS. 75 micron nylon and 200 micron nylon. 75 micron nylon mesh produces the creamiest and most flavorful nut milk. 200 micron nylon mesh is perfect for making cauliflower rice and making cheeses. You can decide which you'd like to use for what. Aren't options great?
- ★★ FREE BONUS ➜ Enjoy your FREE eBook AND HOW-TO videos full of easy to cook and delicious recipes that anyone will love. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Squeeze Your Nuts. We do!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
My Big Fat Nut (milk) Sacks will change your life! No really, they will!
The days when it was far too messy and complicated to make your own nut milks and cauliflower rice are over!
Our nut milk bags are a ginormous 12" x 12" and made with the highest quality BPA-free Italian nylon mesh.
Instead of making you choose between 75 micron nylon mesh and 200 micron nylon mesh, we give you both!
We're nice like that.
Need just one sack? No problem! Check out our listing for single sacks!
Why Nylon? We've tested the bags made with natural fibers and they just don't hold up.
Natural fibers are porous and because of this, stain quickly and absorbs tastes and odors.
They also fall apart quickly and are difficult to clean, which lead to smelly and moldy bags.
Nylon bags in comparison last much longer and are far easier to clean and remains neutral...like Switzerland.
We are so certain of your satisfaction that we offer a 90 day 100% money back guarantee! No questions asked!
So, click ADD-TO-CART to order your ginormous nut milk sacks and enjoy organic & healthy nut milk, RISK-FREE!
• BPA Free Professional Grade 75 & 200 micron Italian Nylon Mesh bags. 2 for the price of 1.
• Triple stitched with the seams on the outside for easy clean up! No pulp left in the corners!
• 12"x12": 2.75 quart capacity for both big and small (nut) jobs
• Re-usable, stain and odor resistant.
• Comes with FREE recipe eBook and access to how-to videos!
Top customer reviews
The two bags are great. They're both 12" x 12" and can fit a lot in them, especially when I make cauliflower rice. When I want to make cold brew coffee, I use the finer mesh one (no coffee grinds in my coffee!) and when I make cauliflower rice, I use the larger mesh one. No more soggy cauliflower pizza crusts! The two mesh sizes really make a difference and it's nice to have the option of both with just one order. Highly recommend!
The feel of these two bags is really different from the previous one I had bought, they're stronger and feel like they're better quality.Since it's triple stitched, I can squeeze the heck out of the nut bag and it'll be just fine. It's easy to clean (just a quick rinse) and reusable. I haven't tried any of the recipes in their ebook yet (which you can download on their website) but it was a funny read. I highly recommend my big fat nut milk sacks. lol.
(and i am using almonds that have been stored awhile) blended the next day almonds (you only need a cup or less for a quart)let drain for about 3 minutes and squeezed rest into jar-poured pulp left over into a pie plate and was amazed to find the left over made a perfect almond flour ---SCORE! No doubt after making 2 batches of milk these bags have already paid for easily in gourmet flour alone. Milk was much better with a good vanilla and a tiny touch of salt- for a great cereal drink I added about 2 tbs. of honey-and to save even more money on a quality cream for coffee. I hate I havent been doing this for many years- I can walk by the milk section now.
I also like the recipes from the free downloadable book on the website. Some of the desserts look "killer", and I plan to try one tonight.
These folks clearly have a great humor and wit and more... I don't know about the name, though.....:>)
Making nut milk is not a chore for me, I really enjoy drinking fresh nut milk that I literally made with my own two hands. It's a labor of love, and a delicious reward at the end. With my big fat nut (milk) sacks, it's just so simple.