4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Super Deal Commercial 3L Sausage Filler Sausage Stuffer, 7LB Dual Speed Meat Maker Machine, Sausage Maker Master Vertical Stainless Steel Meat Mince Maker w/ 4 Stuffing Tubes(Sausage Filler 3L)
|Price:||$111.49 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The sausage stuffer is 90 degrees tiltable barrel designed; Capacity: 3L; Type: Vertical
- 4x Stuffing Tubes(2/3",3/4",1-1/4",1-1/2")
- This sausage filler has manual two speed (slow / fast) for quick release and easy refilling
- Steady base plate with 4 nozzles ensures better stability
- Package Content: 1x Manual Sausage Stuffer, 1x Hand Crank, 1x Locking Nut, 4x Stuffing Tubes(2/3",3/4",1-1/4",1-1/2") 4x Rubber Feet, 1x User Manual
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sturdy full stainless steel body
Two stuffing speeds to release the plunger
Removable cylinder for easier filling and cleaning
Four stuffing tubes meets different size requirements
All metal gears and piston rod to withstand great pressure
Locking nut to prevent leaking
Can be mounted to the table for convenient filling
Steady base plate with 4 nozzles ensures better stability
Suitable for both left-handed and right-handed users
Quality guarantee with SGS hygiene standard
1x Manual Sausage Stuffer
1x Hand Crank
1x Locking Nut
4x Stuffing Tubes(2/3",3/4",1-1/4",1-1/2")
4x Rubber Feet
1x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Gaskets are available through that hakki brand it's the same machine, different label...
I ordered this on a Wednesday night, had trouble with my payment, so l fixed that on Thursday and was expecting it in about 10 days, it came that Friday! I was stoked! Kudos to the seller for ultra fast delivery for free! Thank you!
I used it once to make a three pound batch of snack sticks. It worked flawlessly, except trying to get away from me once or twice, so next time l break out my C clamp. 😁
When done pressing out all the meat there is still a considerable amount in the deliver tube and the elbow that comes from the bottom of the canister... any ideas how to get this into casings? I dig it out with a spoon and made patties that l fried up.. very tasty, snack sticks were a little blah, so maybe next time I'll just use that boxed stuff for breakfast patties instead and Spice up my own snack sticks with something that doesn't taste strange as a snack stick. I digress....
Clean up was easy, except l couldn't figure how that piston came off at first.. you can't get it out with the shaft attached... luckily it just unscrews from the shaft and then you can clean everything nicely.... love this machine, can't wait to make more soon....