- "It was confronting, and so very real that I found myself sitting in my bathroom quietly crying, because finally I could give voice to these thoughts swirling in my mind, but more than that for once I felt a little less alone." ~ Glass Paper Ink Book Blog
- "We defy anyone not to relate to at least one situation in this book; be it yourself or a friend, and whilst there's a realness to Dean and Tash's marriage issues, it was delivered with humour, warmth, emotion and above all, in a way that provided some much needed and entertaining escapism as we championed this couple from start to finish." ~ Totally Booked Blog
- "KM Golland really has a way with words, and I was expecting her flair for fun and flirtatious stories to come to the fore with Commitment.
It did that, however Commitment is so much more." ~ BJ's Book Blog
- "What Golland did was grab onto something real and wrote about it. And wrote it WELL. The moral of the story is NEVER GET MARRIED." ~ Love N. Books
- "Commitment by KM Golland is one of my new favorite books! I think it's a must-read for any woman or man who might be happily married but might also be stuck in a bit of a rut." ~ Ana's Attic Book Blog