Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Commlite Auto-Focus Mount Adapter EF-NEX for Canon..." and save 65% off the $129.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Commlite Auto-Focus Mount Adapter EF-NEX for Canon EF to Sony NEX Mount
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Auto-focus function;Built-in hand-shaking IS function;Gold-plated pins brings the great conductivity of signal transmitting;Aperture exactly being adjusted via the mount adapter;Full-frame adapter aperture hole design, perfectly support Sony full-frame camera A7/A7R
- Compatible with Sigma lens: 10-20 /3.5 EX DC HSM / 12-24/4.5-5.6 I DG HSM / 12-24/4.5-5.6 II DG HSM / 17-35/2.8-4 EX HSM ASPH / 17-70 /2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM / 18-125/3.5-5.6 DC OS HSM / 24-70/2.8 EX HSM / 150-500/5-6.3 DG OS HSM / 20 /1.8 EX DG / 30/1.4 DC HSM / 35 /1.4 DG
- Compatible with Canon lens: EF 10-22 /3.5-4.5 USM / EF 16-35/2.8L USM / EF 16-35/2.8L II USM / EF 17-40/4L / EF-S 17-55/2.8 IS USM / EF-S 17-85/4-5.6 IS USM / EF 8-15/4L USM / EF-S 18-55/3.5-5.6 / EF-S 18-55/3.5-5.6 IS II / EF-S 18-135/3.5-5.6 IS / EF 20-35/2.8L (Ver.18) / EF 22-55/4-5.6 / EF 24-70/2.8L (I) / EF 24-105/4L IS USM / EF 28-70/3.5-4.5 II / EF 28-80/3.5-5.6 II / EF 28-135/3.5-5.6 IS USM / EF 35-80/4-5.6 / EF 35-350/3.5-5.6L / EF-S 55-250/4-5.6 IS / EF 70-200/2.8L IS USM (I) / EF 70-200/4L IS USM / EF 70-300/4-5.6L IS USM / EF 70-300/4-5.6 DO IS USM / EF 80-200/2.8L / EF 100-300/4.5-5.6 USM / EF 100-400/4.5-5.6L IS USM
- Compatible with TAMRON lens: 18-270/4.5-6.3 VC / SP 28-75/2.8 / 24-70VC / SP 70-200/2.8 Di VC / SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD / 90/2.8（172E） / 28-75/2.8 XR Di LD / ZE Distagon 21/2.8 / ZE Distagon 15/2.8 / ZE Makro-Planar 50/2 / ZE Makro-Planar 100/2
- Compatible with Canon lens: EF 14/2.8L / EF 20/2.8 USM / EF 24/1.4L II / EF 24/2.8 (old version) / EF 35/1.4L USM / EF 40/2.8 STM / EF 50/1.2L USM / EF 50/1.4 USM / EF 50/1.8 II / EF 50/2.5 macro / EF 85/1.2L II USM / EF 85/1.8 USM / TS-E 90/2.8 / EF 100/2.8L IS USM macro / EF 135/2L USM / EF 180/2.8L macro / EF 200/2.8L II USM / EF 300/4L IS USM / Extender EF 1.4x III / Extender EF 2x (I) / Planar 50/1.4 / Planar 85/1.4 / EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Weight||0.33 pounds|
|Package Height||2.28 x 3.78 x 4.33 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.49 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Commlite Auto-Focus Mount Adapter EF-NEX for Canon EF to Sony NEX Mount
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||FotoPal||Duoda Digital||Duoda Digital||Global Cyber Mart||VILTROX||No1Shop|
|Item Weight||5.28 ounces||—||6.4 ounces||4 ounces||0.66 lb||—|
|Size||for Sony||for Sony A7, A7R, A7S, A7II||—||—||—||EOS-NEX|
Commlite new-generation electronic lens mount adapter CM-EF-NEX is mainly used for connecting the ‘Canon EF series lens’ to ‘Sony NEX series cameras with E-mount’. Meanwhile, Commlite utilizes the new electronic technology, which can make the aperture exactly being aligned via the adapter, and adjusted for auto-focus. It enhances the convenience of controlling the Canon EF series lens on Sony micro-single camera bodies in the electronic way. Besides, the aperture hole of the adapter design is based on the full-frame NEX camera , which help perfectly support the Sony NEX full-frame camera A7 and A7R.
1. Auto-focus function;
2. Aperture exactly being adjusted via the mount adapter;
3. Built-in hand-shaking IS function;
4. Full-frame adapter aperture hole design, perfectly support Sony full-frame camera A7/A7R;
5. Zinc alloy core makes the adapter strong and powerful;
6. Gold-plated pins brings the great conductivity of signal transmitting;
7. 1/4 Female thread screw for mounting onto the tripod;
Compatible lens: Canon EF series lens
Compatible Cameras: NEX-3C NEX-5 NEX-5R NEX-5R NEX-5C NEX-6 NEX-7 NEX-F3 VG20 VG30 VG900 FS700 A7 A7R A7S
Front mount: Canon EF mount
Rear mount: Sony E mount
Tripod screw: 1/4 screw
Max. diameter and length: 66.6 x 26.0 MM
Electronic Auto Focus Adapter for Canon EOS EF-S lens to Sony NEX X1
(Manufactory Original Package)
Top customer reviews
Both Autofocus and live aperture (seeing the aperture change BEFORE taking a shot) DO NOT WORK FOR THESE LENSES:
Does NOT AF well or at all:
- Canon EF 50 f/1.4
- Canon EF 50 f/1.8
- Canon EF 50 f/2.5 macro
- Canon EF 85 1.8
- Canon EF 100 f/2.8 Macro
- Canon EF 100 f/2.8L IS Macro
- Canon EF 135 f/2L
- Canon EF 200 f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 300 f/4L
- Canon EF 300 f/4L IS
- Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS
- Canon EF 70-200 F4 NON-IS older model
- Canon EF 100-400L IS II (Longest range)
Auto focus and live aperture change WORKS WELL for the following lenses:
- Canon EF 11-24 f/4L
- Canon EF 16-35 f/4L IS
- Canon EF 17-40 f/4L
- Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS (works OK)
- Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II (works OK)
- Canon EF 70-200 f/4L IS
- Canon EF 14 f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye
- Canon EF 35 f/1.4L
- Canon EF 40 f/2.8 STM
- Canon EF 50 f/1.2L
- Canon EF 85 f/1.2L
- Canon EF 70-200 f/4L
- Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 L IS II
- Canon EF 400 f/4 DO IS II
- Canon EF 500mm f/4 L IS II
- Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS II
It dos do a lot of searching in AF mode but that may have been the bad lighting conditions. I'm not expecting perfect speed or I'd just use the lens on my Canon 60D directly.
I look forward to giving it a workout during daylight hours with a couple of the lenses. Really could solve the problem of switching from Canon to Sony and not having many Sony lenses yet.
A note on the auto focus because i have seen a lot of back and forth on this. I am not sure why, but the AF illuminator on the Sony A6000 body, does NOT work when using this with a Canon lens, even when turn on. That being said, when using the adapter in normal to bright lighting conditions, it Auto Focuses as fast and in many cases faster than the Sony Lens that came with the camera. Low light is where you see the difference and this is the interesting point. If you turn off the AF illuminator with the Sony Lens on camera, it takes just as long, if does it at all, to focus on a subject as the Canon lens with this adapter. I am doing more testing this weekend and will update this review when my results and pics.
Camera - Sony a6300
Canon Mount Lenses - Canon 10-18 STM, Sigma 17-70 DC Macro, Canon 40mm STM f2.8 prime
I was trying to get an adapter to work with all three lenses. I had tried two fotodiox adapters previously and neither would work work with all three. One would work with the Sigma, but not the Canon 10-18, or vice versa. I finally tried the Commlite and bingo - autofocus with all three lenses. The canon 10-18 sometimes loses autofocus ability, but I can still use focus peaking very effectively and most often I can just turn the camera on and and get autofocus back. Speed is very acceptable for an adaptor. I wasn't looking for native functionality (no eye focus recognition). I have the Sony kit lenses for that (16-55 and 55-210) which work great. I really wanted an adapter to work with the Canon 10-18 which is a fantastic lens for the money. I just couldn't justify the Sony version for twice the price for as often as I would use that lens. I am very happy with the commlite adapter. Build quality is excellent and includes both front and rear caps which is handy when you want to keep the adapter on a lens.
Oh, and the tripod mount on the adapter is super wobbly and useless for anything other than indoor shooting with fast shutter speeds.
Most recent customer reviews
Photos using and comparing.Read more