Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Commlite Auto-Focus Mount Adapter EF-NEX for Canon..." and save 61% off the $129.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Commlite Auto-Focus Mount Adapter EF-NEX for Canon EF to Sony NEX Mount
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Auto-focus function;Built-in hand-shaking IS function;Gold-plated pins brings the great conductivity of signal transmitting;Aperture exactly being adjusted via the mount adapter;Full-frame adapter aperture hole design, perfectly support Sony full-frame camera A7/A7R
- Compatible with Sigma lens: 10-20 /3.5 EX DC HSM / 12-24/4.5-5.6 I DG HSM / 12-24/4.5-5.6 II DG HSM / 17-35/2.8-4 EX HSM ASPH / 17-70 /2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM / 18-125/3.5-5.6 DC OS HSM / 24-70/2.8 EX HSM / 150-500/5-6.3 DG OS HSM / 20 /1.8 EX DG / 30/1.4 DC HSM / 35 /1.4 DG
- Compatible with Canon lens: EF 10-22 /3.5-4.5 USM / EF 16-35/2.8L USM / EF 16-35/2.8L II USM / EF 17-40/4L / EF-S 17-55/2.8 IS USM / EF-S 17-85/4-5.6 IS USM / EF 8-15/4L USM / EF-S 18-55/3.5-5.6 / EF-S 18-55/3.5-5.6 IS II / EF-S 18-135/3.5-5.6 IS / EF 20-35/2.8L (Ver.18) / EF 22-55/4-5.6 / EF 24-70/2.8L (I) / EF 24-105/4L IS USM / EF 28-70/3.5-4.5 II / EF 28-80/3.5-5.6 II / EF 28-135/3.5-5.6 IS USM / EF 35-80/4-5.6 / EF 35-350/3.5-5.6L / EF-S 55-250/4-5.6 IS / EF 70-200/2.8L IS USM (I) / EF 70-200/4L IS USM / EF 70-300/4-5.6L IS USM / EF 70-300/4-5.6 DO IS USM / EF 80-200/2.8L / EF 100-300/4.5-5.6 USM / EF 100-400/4.5-5.6L IS USM
- Compatible with TAMRON lens: 18-270/4.5-6.3 VC / SP 28-75/2.8 / 24-70VC / SP 70-200/2.8 Di VC / SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD / 90/2.8（172E） / 28-75/2.8 XR Di LD / ZE Distagon 21/2.8 / ZE Distagon 15/2.8 / ZE Makro-Planar 50/2 / ZE Makro-Planar 100/2
- Compatible with Canon lens: EF 14/2.8L / EF 20/2.8 USM / EF 24/1.4L II / EF 24/2.8 (old version) / EF 35/1.4L USM / EF 40/2.8 STM / EF 50/1.2L USM / EF 50/1.4 USM / EF 50/1.8 II / EF 50/2.5 macro / EF 85/1.2L II USM / EF 85/1.8 USM / TS-E 90/2.8 / EF 100/2.8L IS USM macro / EF 135/2L USM / EF 180/2.8L macro / EF 200/2.8L II USM / EF 300/4L IS USM / Extender EF 1.4x III / Extender EF 2x (I) / Planar 50/1.4 / Planar 85/1.4 / EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Commlite CM-EF-NEX Electronic AF Lens Mount Adapter
Commlite new-generation electronic lens mount adapter CM-EF-NEX is mainly used for connecting the ‘Canon EF series lens’ to ‘Sony NEX series cameras with E-mount’.
Meanwhile, Commlite utilizes the new electronic technology, which can make the aperture exactly being aligned via the adapter, and adjusted for auto-focus. It enhances the convenience of controlling the Canon EF series lens on Sony micro-single camera bodies in the electronic way.
Besides, the aperture hole of the adapter design is based on the full-frame NEX camera, which help perfectly support the Sony NEX full-frame camera A7 and A7R.
Comparing with the normal manual adapter, it brings you more exact Aperture adjustment guide and using convenience. Making your image much more flexible and professional.
Compatible Lens--Canon Zooming Lens
Canon Zooming Lens
EF 8-15/4L USM fisheye EF 17-40/4L USM EF 70-200/2.8L IS USM II
EF 70-200/4L USM EF 70-200/4L IS USM EF 20-35/2.8L (Ver.18)
EF 22-55/4-5.6 USM EF 24-70/2.8L USM II EF 28-80/3.5-5.6 II
EF 28-90/4-5.6 III EF 35-350/3.5-5.6L EF 70-300/4-5.6L IS USM
EF 70-300/4-5.6 IS USM EF100-300/5.6 EF 100-400/4.5-5.6L IS USM
EF-S 10-22/3.5-4.5 USM EF-S 17-55/2.8 IS USM EF-S 17-85/4-5.6 IS USM
EF-S 18-55/3.5-5.6 EF-S 18-55/3.5-5.6 IS EF-S 18-135/3.5-5.6 IS
(non-L,not USM, push-pull zoom ) (Ver.18)
Compatible Lens--Canon Fixed Focal Lens,Sigma, Tamron,etc
Canon Fixed Focal Lens
EF 100/2.8 USM macro EF 135/2L USM EF 200/2.8L II USM
EF 300/2.8L IS USM Extender EF 1.4x III EF 14/2.8L II USM
EF 24/1.4L II USM EF 24/2.8 IS USM EF 35/1.4L USM
EF 50/1.2L USM EF 50MM 1.8II EF 85/1.2L II USM
EF 85/1.8 USM Extender EF 2x (mark I) EF-S 60/2.8
EF-S 60/2.8 macro USM
17-70/2.8-4 DC OS HSM 30/1.4 DC HSM
SP 24-70/2.8 Di VC USD SP 70-200/2.8 Di VC
HOT Selling Points CM-EF-NEX Will Provide to You
Built-in Hand-Shaking IS Function
Aperture Exactly being Adjusted
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Both Autofocus and live aperture (seeing the aperture change BEFORE taking a shot) DO NOT WORK FOR THESE LENSES:
Does NOT AF well or at all:
- Canon EF 50 f/1.4
- Canon EF 50 f/1.8
- Canon EF 50 f/2.5 macro
- Canon EF 85 1.8
- Canon EF 100 f/2.8 Macro
- Canon EF 100 f/2.8L IS Macro
- Canon EF 135 f/2L
- Canon EF 200 f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 300 f/4L
- Canon EF 300 f/4L IS
- Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS
- Canon EF 70-200 F4 NON-IS older model
- Canon EF 100-400L IS II (Longest range)
Auto focus and live aperture change WORKS WELL for the following lenses:
- Canon EF 11-24 f/4L
- Canon EF 16-35 f/4L IS
- Canon EF 17-40 f/4L
- Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS (works OK)
- Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II (works OK)
- Canon EF 70-200 f/4L IS
- Canon EF 14 f/2.8L II
- Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye
- Canon EF 35 f/1.4L
- Canon EF 40 f/2.8 STM
- Canon EF 50 f/1.2L
- Canon EF 85 f/1.2L
- Canon EF 70-200 f/4L
- Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 L IS II
- Canon EF 400 f/4 DO IS II
- Canon EF 500mm f/4 L IS II
- Canon EF 600mm f/4 L IS II
On the other hand, besides being slow it is pretty consistent, so depends on what you shoot. In my case it was faster to use manual focus.
Much slower compared to Metabones, which is in turn much slower than native and does not support many third-party lenses.
Again Metabones is $400, Commlite is $50, non-electronic adapter is $15+.
Commlite adapter transfers EXIF data correctly and allows aperture control in autofocus lenses that lack manual ring. Great buy considering the difference in price between this and dummy adapter.
This will send electronic information from your lens to the camera so you can control the aperture of your lens from the camera. Auto focus is hit or miss. I'd say 50% accurate (Which seems in line with other reviews). For $70 its 20% of the price of the Metabones so I see this as great value for money. Check the compatibly of your lenses before buying (on the Commlite website) and expect hit or miss results on AF. If you're happy with manual focus then this is an excellent product.
The tripod mount always comes loose. I'd recommend not using it and using the camera tripod mount.
The adapter does NOT autofocus with my ef 85 1.8 USM. Additionally, with such a large aperture and this focal length I got terrible flare, reducing the contrast of the images. I flocked the interior and the flare is no longer noticeable.
You cant beat the price if you are looking to adapt the two stm prime lenses to autofocus on a Sony a7ii.