- Save 3% each on Qualifying items offered by VC Mall when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 6FXO4S9A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Commlite CM-ENF-E1 PRO Nikon Tamron Sigma F Mount Lens to Sony E Mount Electronic Autofocus Lens Adapter Aperture Control EXIF Transmitting for Sony A9 A6300 A6500 A7RIII A7RII A7II (V06 Version)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Compatibility】Compatible with F Series Lens to Sony E Mount Camera. We are always here to help you if you do not know whether this adapter fits your camera and lens!
- 【EXIF signal transmitting】 ENF-E1 PRO can transmit the EXIF signals to your camera and display the current information on the screen.( like Aperture, Shutter Speed, Exposure parameters, etc. )
- 【AF function&Aperture Control】 ENF-E1 PRO is designed with internal aperture motor as well as the electronic contact, which can help to support Auto-focus; Aperture control functions supports almost all S0NY E-Mount cameras , you can adjust the Aperture from camera end directly to control the lens’ actual aperture.
- 【VR Stabilizer Function】 ENF-E1 PRO supports the VR Lens Stabilizer, making your shooting much more steady and smooth.
- 【Material&Design】 Designed with Standard 1/4 connection thread at the bottom, convenient for installation; Made of aluminum alloy, powerful and stable;Gold-plating contact, excellent transmitting effect.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Commlite CM-ENF-E1 PRO V06 Electronic AF Lens Mount Adapter
Commlite CM-ENF-E1 PRO Electronic Lens Mount Adapter is one adapter converting your Nikon F-Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera, and different with the traditional manual adapter, it’s versatile and completely electronic, which can achieve functions like: Exif Transmitting, AF, Aperture Control , VR stabilizer, etc. It makes both your lens and cameras more powerful and versatile after exchanging.
Compatible camera: S0NY E-Mount Camera ILCE-6300 ILCE-6500 ILCE-7M2 ILCE-7RM2 A9 A6300 A6500 A7II A7RII
AF-S DX 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX Zoom 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED
AF-S DX Zoom 17-55mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S DX Zoom 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II
AF-S DX Zoom 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF-S DX Zoom 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED
AF-S DX VR Zoom 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX Zoom 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED
AF-S DX VR Zoom 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR
AF-S Zoom 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR
AF-S VR Zoom 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
AF-S Zoom 28-70mm f/2.8D IF-ED AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
AF-S DX Zoom 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S 70-200mm f2.8E FL ED VR
AF-S Zoom 80-200mm f/2.8D IF-ED AF-S 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
AF-S Zoom 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED VR II AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR
AF-S Zoom 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S 16-35mm f/4G ED VR AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED
AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II AF-S 70-200mm f/4G ED VR
AF FISHEYE 10.5mm f/2.8G ED AF-S 20mm f/1.8G ED AF-S 24mm f/1.4G ED
AF-I 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED AF-S 300mm f/4D IF-ED AF-S VR 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED
AF-S 28mm f/1.8G AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8G AF-S 35mm f/1.4G AF-S 35mm f/1.8G ED
AF-S 50mm f/1.4G AF-S 50mm f/1.8G AF-S 58mm f/1.4G AF-S DX Micro 40mm f/2.8G
AF-S 85mm f/1.4G AF-S 85mm f/1.8G AF-S 105mm f/1.4E AF-S Micro 60mm f/2.8G ED
AF-S 70-200mm f2.8E FL ED VR AF-S 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR II AF-S 300mm f/4E PF ED VR
24mm F1.4 DG HSM/Art 35mm F1.4 DG HSM/Art 50mm F1.4 DG HSM/Art
50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM 85MM f/1.4 ART 135mm f/1.8 ART
17-50mm f/2.8EX HSM 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM (A)
20-40mm f/2.8 EX DG 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 EX DG HSMII
DX 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM DX 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM MACRO
SP 35mm F/1.8 Di VC USD SP 45MM F/1.8 Di VC USD SP 85mm F/1.8 Di VC USD
SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD MACRO SP 15-30mm F/2.8 Di VC USD
SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di ⅡLD Asphericsl(IF) SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD
SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD
AT-X 12-24mm PRO DX II
Compatible functions & Notice
Front side: Nikon F-Mount Lens
Rear side: E-Mount Camera
Camera-end External diameter: 60mm
Lens-end External diameter:69mm
Total length: 82mm
Exif Transmitting, Aperture Control functions supports nearly all Sony E-Mount Cameras
Notice: These functions are only for EMD and Pull-rod Aperture lens
AF Function supports'Phase Detection Mode' only of Sony A7RII, A7MII (A7II , A7MKII) , A6300，A6500 Camera.
Notice: This function is only for AF-I, AF-S lens those come with internal lens motor
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Eye auto focus did work to some extent, but hunted more than I'm used to and never really locked on as solidly as native Sony lenses do, even in good light. It does not auto focus at all in video mode with any lens I own. The adapter does transmit aperture info properly. Ultimately, it didn't work well enough for me to justify keeping it. Maybe future firmware updates will make it more useable.
If you're heavily invested in Nikon lenses and shoot photos of stationary or slow moving subjects and have a bit of patience, this adapter is probably worthwhile for you. It does work in photo mode. It just doesn't work as well as native Sony lenses do. (I don't know why it didn't work at all with my 70-300, which is listed as a supported lens.) If you shoot video this is not the answer.
For now it's going back, but Commlite is on the right path. I'll try again if they work out some of the bugs.
Edit: I also should mention that I contacted Commlite support 3 days ago through their web site asking them about my issues and whether there are any firmware updates in the works and never got a response.
I hate to say this, but over 90% of the time, focus to infinity does not work on a few lenses I tried: 14-24, 35f1.4, 24-70, and 70-200. Also, it often fails to initialize or something when I turned the camera on, showing F-- on the screen instead of the actual aperture setting. I had to unscrew the adapter and screw it back to the camera for it to work properly. Too much hassle. I'm going to return this.
The Built is all metal and good. The AF speed is more than what I expected. It is definitely good.
Cons: The AF-C is not there yet. The focus sometimes misses out at the left and right extremes.
Other than that, the adapter is awesome. Definitely, recommend this to photographers.