|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Bifold closure
- RFID BLOCKING: Carbon fiber is naturally RFID Blocking for the most used credit card frequencies including 13.56mHz. Acts as a wallet case to protect your cards from RFID scanners and thieves. Note, some access cards can’t be blocked.
- SLIM & FUNCTIONAL: At only 4.3” x 3.4”, The MAX is a slim wallet and credit card holder for men that fits in your front pocket and back pocket without a ridge. Carry your essential credit card, debit card, gift card and bills – up to 8 cards comfortably. See the SLM, SLD, or TRI for an ID card holder.
- 100% AEROSPACE GRADE CARBON FIBER: Enjoy all the benefits of carbon fiber such as superior strength, versatility, and unmatched durability to last you for longer. Glossy. Very lightweight. We only use real aerospace-grade carbon fiber. No vinyl or vinyl wrap used on our products. Great compliment to car, truck, and auto enthusiasts, cars, and car accessories.
- PREMIUM RIPSTOP NYLON: We meticulously source and use high quality materials. We pair our carbon fiber with waterproof and tear resistant ripstop nylon fabric to provide you with an irresistible look and longevity. See the LMX for a genuine leather wallet.
- DESIGNED & MADE IN SEATTLE: Common Fibers is a proud American manufacturer, with over 20+ years of carbon fiber and composite experience. We build your wallet the same way we design, engineer, and build parts and components for some of the world’s best companies, and are committed to sustainability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|The MAX - Bifold Wallet||The TRI - Trifold Wallet||The SLD - Slider Wallet||The SLM - Minimalist Wallet||The FIT - Money Clip Wallet|
|Dimensions||3.4" x 4.3"||4.3" x 3.3"||4.1" x 2.6"||4.1" x 2.8"||4.1" x 2.9"|
|Comfortably stores||8 cards||15 cards||10 cards||3 cards||2 cards|
|Full RFID Blocking Coverage||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Carbon Fiber Used||3K Twill||3K Twill||3K Twill||3K Twill||3K Twill|
|Interior Material||Ripstop Nylon||Ripstop Nylon||Ripstop Nylon||Ripstop Nylon||Ripstop Nylon|
|Interior Colors Available||Black, Red, Green, Blue, Grey||Black, Red, Blue||Black||Black, Red, Green, Blue, Grey||Black, Red, Green, Blue, Grey|
|Weight||1.7 oz||2.8 oz||2.3 oz||1.2 oz||0.7 oz|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 0.2 x 3.4 inches
- Item model number: CFMBT
- Date First Available: December 9, 2014
- ASIN: B00QU21LLE
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Common Fibers SLD - Real Carbon Fiber RFID Blocking Slim Card Slider Mens Wallet
COLDFIRE - Carbon Fiber Wallet - Tactical EDC Handmade Genuine Kangaroo Mens Leather Wallets Bifold Minimalist Wallet for Men RFID Blocking, Slim Cash Credit Card Holder. Gift for Him. Made in Europe!
Common Fibers - The MAX 3.0 - Real Carbon Fiber RFID Blocking Bifold Mens Wallet With ID
PITAKA Magwallet,Minimalist Slim Carbon Fiber Modular Card Holder RFID Blocking Wallet-Matte Finish/Twill
|Sold By||Common Fibers||Common Fibers||ColdFire||Common Fibers||PITAKADirect|
|Color||Black Ripstop Nylon||Black Ripstop Nylon||Black||Black||Black Magez Wallet|
|Size||One Size||One Size||small||One Size||Standard Wallet|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd highly recommend this wallet to anyone looking for a high quality alternative to leather.
What I like about the wallet itself is how rigid each side is to help reduce and maybe even prevent it form bulging in the middle. I've always hated how my leather wallets eventually bulge in the middle and look all deformed after a while. I think this wallet will stay sleek looking for quite a long time. Overall I am quite satisfied with the purchase!
But even after a months use, I still can't get used to it and am learning to dislike it more and more.
Here are reason(s):
- Wallet doesn't close (they do say that it won't stay shut "at first" but will get better with time") however attached is a photo of the wallet with ONLY 10 bills after a whole month of usage.
- Ugly taped hinge, which becomes even uglier when dust and dirt get in between the tape and the carbon fiber. Also the tape is cut poorly, you can tell that it isn't even symmetrical.
- Although very bulky and big, but doesn't hold more than 6 cards.
- Hard to remove and reinsert credit cards, especially ones in the back.
The one and only thing that I like about this wallet is the carbon fiber. The carbon fiber on this wallet is beautiful (hinge being the exception). I also like that the carbon fiber is flexible making the wallet easy on your pocket.
Overall I'd give this wallet a 1.5 star rating, and that is for the nice carbon fiber cosmetics. Functionality wise this wallet does poorly on all accounts. If I hadn't loved carbon fiber, this wallet's rating would be a big fat 0 (even though that's not possible).
CONCLUSION: If you love carbon fiber and don't care about ease of use, or functionality, you will like this wallet, because it is aesthetically beautiful. If however you are expecting functionality, this wallet is not for you.
DO NOT leave this in your pocket with coins/keys or the finish on the carbon fiber will be scratched.