- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Storybook Acres Press; 1st edition (September 20, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979855810
- ISBN-13: 978-0979855818
- Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,927,469 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Common Threads Journal: Celebrating the Holidays Hardcover – September 20, 2007
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
This journal is a true gift. It offers an opportunity to help ourselves return to the joy, the ideal and, yes, the magic in our own holiday celebrations. We can also share the journal and open new conversations with those we love...a new and honest conversation of the heart. --Rev. Nan Geer
About the Author
Lisa Dunster Moeller was raised in a small town by loving parents who instilled in her the importance of service to others. Currently, she works as an administrative specialist for a municipal police department in Washington State, and manages the family pumpkin farm with her husband.