- Series: Norton Books for Architects & Designers
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company (June 17, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393730433
- ISBN-13: 978-0393730432
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.9 x 10.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,951,227 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2657 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Reference > Architecture > Methods & Materials
- #8239 in Books > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Drafting & Presentation
- #21142 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Communication and Design with the Internet: A Guide for Architects, Planners, and Building Professionals (Norton Books for Architects & Designers) Hardcover – June 17, 2000
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Jonathan Cohen is the editor and compiler of William Carlos Williams’ By Word of Mouth: Poems from the Spanish,1916–1959 and editor and translator of Ernesto Cardenal’s Pluriverse: New and Selected Poems, both published recently by New Directions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The chapters which really caught my interest were those relating to community planning - especially the one about participatory community planning. This is an application with a lot of potential, where 'the web-site' could unleash a number of other novel communication tools (e.g. environmental simulation - my area of expertise).
I highly recommend this book to anyone involved in community/land-use development or resource management. It is a great source of ideas.