- Series: Routledge Communication Series
- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 3, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805857834
- ISBN-13: 978-0805857832
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,118,491 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Communication and Emotion: Essays in Honor of Dolf Zillmann (Routledge Communication Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
The range of subjects investigated mirrors the impressive breadth of Zillmann's research in media use and gratification. --Communication Research Trends