5.0 out of 5 stars A Dieter's Prayers Come True
Published on December 18, 2009 by Cypress Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT serve these with wine!
Published 13 months ago by Matthew Lynch

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT serve these with wine!, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Communion Wafers Box of 1000 (Misc. Supplies)
Had these out in the spread at a wine tasting we did over the winter along with some mild cheddars and assorted vegetables. The wafers added a stale, salty taste to our palette that really ruined the experience. We thought that we had thrown them out with the rest of the leftovers, but they mysteriously reappeared on our kitchen counter 3 days later and they were glowing softly. That has to be radiation right? Were these manufactured on 3 mile island?

1.0 out of 5 stars Nutritional Value?, January 15, 2010
Lengau (The middle of Nowhere) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Communion Wafers Box of 1000 (Misc. Supplies)
When I bought these communion wafers, I expected the body of Christ to be good for me. However, upon delivery, I noticed that there was no nutritional information on the box. How good is Christ for me, really?

1.0 out of 5 stars Hey, wait a minute..., January 14, 2010
This review is from: Communion Wafers Box of 1000 (Misc. Supplies)
Why is the price of a used box the same as a new box? Or is it one of those loaves-and-fishes deals?

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dieter's Prayers Come True, December 18, 2009
This review is from: Communion Wafers Box of 1000 (Misc. Supplies)
These little beauties are perfect for the dieter. One can only eat so many carrot and celery sticks before one screams. How better to spruce up the blandness than the crunchy goodness of Jesus? Jesus is good with fat-free dips, as the base for cucumber sandwiches (especially with lemon salt) and out of this world on salads! I mean, do you have any idea how many calories croutons have? But not Jesus. Oh, no. He's fat and virtually calorie free.

We are taught to bring all our problems to the feet of Our Loving God, Jesus, and many of us have prayed for years in vain for help loosing the inner tire or the cottage cheese legs. And you know, He was answering us all along! Order several boxes of Jesus, and He'll help you out with that unsightly double chin, just as you prayed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jesus? Is that really you in there?, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Communion Wafers Box of 1000 (Misc. Supplies)
Not sure if I was tasting Jesus or some false diety.. Great snacks. My dog loves em too. Almost gave my grandma a heart attack.. she said it was blasphemous

1.0 out of 5 stars Accept no substitutes!, January 15, 2010
Wilus (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Communion Wafers Box of 1000 (Misc. Supplies)
I am concerned to think that uninformed customers may be buying generic communion wafers like this over the internet. Not only is there the risk that these products may contain impurities or traces of false gods which will cause serious and permanent damage to your soul, there is also the undoubted fact that buying generic wafers deprives legitimate churches of income which they can use to research new and more effective means of salvation. I must also emphasise that communion wafers should never be supplied ready consecrated and do not constitute Jesus until processed by a trained professional wearing the appropriate liturgical vestments and using the approved lubricants. Steer well clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Putting Him back together again, February 28, 2011
This review is from: Communion Wafers Box of 1000 (Misc. Supplies)
My friend Quinn and I decided to buy some of these and also some glue sticks as we wanted to put Jesus back together again. But then we thought about how many of these wafers have been sold and consumed and for how many years times how many Catholic churches in the world and were freaked out as to how large Jesus actually must be. Can you imagine that if, for example; these wafers have been produced and consumed for a few hundred years and there are thousands of Catholic churches in the world times daily consumption and JC must be huge... Far larger than poor Quinn and I could procure and glue together so we decided to simply spread some peanut butter on the ones we bought and ponder another way to do this.... Any suggestions?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleansing sinners!!!!, January 14, 2010
This review is from: Communion Wafers Box of 1000 (Misc. Supplies)
I use the Astroglide to grease the joints in my sling shot and the sling shot to fire Jesus pieces at unsuspecting sinners. My belief is if a sinner or non-catholic is touched by the body of Christ they will automatically reform. I am a Catholic Superhero working everyday to better our world and ensure that more people go to heaven. All this altar boy stuff is just shameful and I am coming for you!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Superstar!, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Communion Wafers Box of 1000 (Misc. Supplies)
My aunt was recently possessed by an evil spirit; we took her to the local priest to perform an exorcism, but the results were mixed. Although the spirit was banished for a few days, it returned during a family BBQ. She began to act weird and clutched her stomach as the spirit attempted to assert control. She said it was all the ribs she ate, however, we were not so sure

Understandably, my uncle was quite upset so we took her back to the priest. We were told there was nothing that could be done so we decided to scour Amazon (like any devout Catholic would) for holy wafers of JC's body. Luckily, I have Amazon Prime and was able to get them delivered in a timely manner. We bought some wine at the local BevMo in Pasadena in anticipation and decided to have a home brewed remedy party for my poor aunt

The grimaces she made while under this possession was quite sad; we could not bear looking at the pain on her face, much less the stench of the pestilence living inside her. We waited for her to awake to administer the wafers with Nutella spread, but we somehow finished the wine and wafers before she awoke. We were pretty hungry and Nutella is like crack to a family of stoners; there was nothing that would have changed the turn of events

Nonetheless, it must have been through the graces of God (maybe because we bought wafers as a sign of devotion), but she awoke cured. The spirits were gone and the pain in her abdomen was gone. She said she took Beano before going to bed, but I still think the wafers were the catalyst that sped her recovery. Even though she didn't actually get to try any, the fact that we bought them on Amazon and tipped Fred, the FedEx guy, we must have earned us some brownie points with the dude upstairs. Seriously, buy now. They are miracle workers and go well with Nutella and booze, especially if you are high

3.0 out of 5 stars Any Jesus will do., October 9, 2013
This review is from: Communion Wafers Box of 1000 (Misc. Supplies)
If you don't fancy buying these mediocre body-of-Christ bites you can prepare them easily at home. While shopping for the necessary ingredients I found 'the body of Christ' wasn't available in my local supermarket. Luckily I knew this Mexican dude called Jesus who lived down the road from me. It turns out any old Jesus will do.

Communion Wafers Box of 1000
Communion Wafers Box of 1000 by Broadman Press (Misc. Supplies - May 1, 1973)
Used & New from: $13.99