- Series: Early Christianity and Its Literature (Book 13)
- Paperback: 316 pages
- Publisher: SBL Press (November 4, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1628370157
- ISBN-13: 978-1628370157
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,001,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2351 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Criticism & Interpretation > Exegesis & Hermeneutics
- #3875 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Criticism & Interpretation > New Testament
- #9350 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study > New Testament
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Communities in Dispute: Current Scholarship on the Johannine Epistles (Early Christianity and Its Literature) Paperback – November 4, 2014
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
R. Alan Culpepper is the Dean of the McAfee School of Theology at Mercer University in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the author of numerous works including Anatomy of the Fourth Gospel: A Study in Literary Design (Fortress).
Paul N. Anderson is Professor of Biblical and Quaker Studies at George Fox University in Newberg, Oregon and Professor Extraordinary of Religion at North-West University in Potchefstroom, South Africa. He is the author of The Fourth Gospel and the Quest for Jesus: Modern Foundations Reconsidered (T&T Clark).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|