- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: Humane Society of the U S; 1 edition (July 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0965894258
- ISBN-13: 978-0965894258
- Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,396,169 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Community Approaches to Feral Cats: Problems, Alternatives, and Recommendations (Public Policy Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Margaret R. Slater, D.V.M., Ph.D., is associate professor of epidemiology in the departments of Veterinary Anatomy and Public Health and Small Animal Medicine and Surgery in the College of Veterinary Medicine at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.