Truck Reviews Beauty Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 10, 2015
I bought these after I saw another pair for child size age 3-7. For some reason I thought these were the same age range size. They advertise for children and give the dimensions...but I didn't pay attention. The wrist guard fits MY hand perfectly. Either I have a childs hand or really really small hands. Never been told that I have small hands and if were to buy a womens glove I would get a medium, but oh well. My daughter is 4, and these of course are really too big....I cold strap them over her glove, but they are kind of cheap, I am concerned that the Velcro strap would break etc. Oh well. they were only $5.
on May 22, 2014
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter who is learning to rollerblade. The kneepad fits but nothing else does. Everything else is freakishly big especially the elbow pads. The product for the most part is pretty low quality, but then, what do you expect for $5 these days? You can remove and adjust the velcro to get it to a useable size, which is good. I don't know how long it will last, but I got all the pieces to fit her finally and it helps protect her skin and gives her confidence to get up and try again which is what I bought it for. Hopefully, she will be more confident and will be able to skate pretty good by the time the pads fail. Overall, it's worth the money if you don't mind making a few adjustments.
on March 5, 2013
These fit my 3.5 year old a little loose, but I feel by summer time she will be able to put them on and wear without any problems. They are probably designed more for a girl in the 4.5-6 year old range.

Well made and good purchase. Also came with a pink mesh bag to hold them in, which was nice.
9 people found this helpful
on January 7, 2014
these were really on the cheaply made side... sizing is poor and while Velcro is used for closing and fitting... the sizing is way off
the wrist shields were big enough for an adult... if the velcro stripes were better sized - would not be so bad..

As it is I have had to re-size and sew to fit... yet keeping room for growth...

Also.. the fit on all parts are not very good and are uncomfortable which makes it hard to enforce wearing them... but I do and until I find a better set... they will be used.... I, have seen other sets...that appear to be better made, proportion and fit...
on March 29, 2013
I purchased this for my 6 year old daughter to use with her new skates. They are WAY too big for her. I saw that we were supposed to "measure", but honestly, what are we supposed to be measuring? The measurements of the product provided don't indicate what they represent! Anyhow, my older daughter, aged 11 and comes in at about 90 pounds seems to fit into them quite well. So, I wouldn't say these are for children, but for pre-teen and teens or young adults. We'll have to keep looking for a smaller set.

Quality is ok. They seem to be holding together and protect as needed. The picture doesn't accurately represent the colors used in the product though, so don't order them if you aren't flexible in the color combinations (different pinks); it looks like we purchased separate items, not a set.
on December 28, 2012
I bought these for a 8 year old skater and felt that they do not do the job. Thr hand guards are too loose to stay on place ( tightened them as much as possible), and the Velcro straps for the other protective gear too narrow and not able to hold the gear adequately in place.
10 people found this helpful
on January 21, 2014
I dont' expect these to last more than a season. very cheaply made, the velcro looks like it will come off soon (which I can easily fix myself). The elbow pads fit well, the knee pads are a bit big for my tall skinny 4-year old. Once she starts riding with no training wheels on, I'll get her a nice set, not something like that.
2 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2014
Very Poor Quality Construction. Sizing for child is not accurate in comparison with the size of the cheap, thin, plastic gear compared to the lengthy velcro attachments for the child's elbow pads. The Velcro attachments for adherence around the elbow appear to be sized for an adult, but the elbow pads are small to fit a child. Mismatched sizing for straps and the actual gear. Product shipped from China and comes with Chinese writing on envelope.
on August 23, 2013
My grand daughter usually fights putting on any kind of safety gear but she loved the style enough to try the set. It was very soft and flexible unlike many safety gear we have tried to get her in so she actually uses it. Great!
4 people found this helpful
on March 5, 2014
I got the Pad set for my 5 year old who is tall for her age, however, the knee pads are still very big, although she has over 55 pounds. We are using the elbow pads instead. Also, the velcro on one of the knee pads broke after 4 uses, so not much quality there, but it can be sawn back. Overall, they do the job and they are ok considering I payed around $7.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.