Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- GOES EVERYWHERE & HELPS YOU SEE EVERYTHING - Integrated Rotating LED Flashlight Handle in the umbrella provides versatility & ample light at any moment. Perfect for safe walking / hiking at night or during any unforeseen moments of darkness while camping. Batteries Included!
- UPGRADED FOR TRAVEL - Canopy opens and closes automatically with the push of a button. Elastic, moisture wicking storage sleeve make packing and drying a breeze. Lightweight and compact design make it portable to fit into any tote bag, suitcase or backpack.
- BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE - 100% LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- THE LAST UMBRELLA YOU’LL EVER NEED - Constructed of durable stainless steel and fiberglass - Highly elastic, decay and corrosion resistant. Reinforced canopy will not break, tear, or leak. The best is built to last.
- PROTECTS YOU FROM RAIN, WIND, & SUN - Made from a Premium water-resistant 210T micro-weave fabric - Repels water and Keeps You Dry. Wind resistant and weatherproof built to withstand Force 10 Winds up to 55 MPH. Blocks harmful sun rays - SPF and UV50+ protection.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compact Travel Umbrella Meets High-Power LED Flashlight
Bring a durable and multi-functional travel umbrella with you on your next trip so you don't have to buy another one when the rain starts. The Zero Grid Travel Umbrella includes a quick-drying storage bag so you can keep the rest of your belongings dry. Be prepared for late-night walks with the high-output LED flashlight integrated into the handle.
Why Do Travelers Trust Zero Grid?
At Zero Grid, we believe that travel can change lives. Like most frequent fliers, the pressure of ever-escalating luggage fees from the airlines and security restrictions brought on by the TSA pushed us to cut down on how much we packed on each trip. Our frequent flights to Europe, Asia, and South America moving from planes to cars to trains also made us wary of over-packing.
That's why we created Zero Grid: we wanted to make travel accessories for minimalist travelers like ourselves. We design every product we make around these values:
- Less is more: memorable experiences are more important than things.
- Durability is important. It's hard to replace a wallet or travel kit when you're in a foreign country.
- Nothing should be too bulky. Travel gear shouldn't get in the way.
- No traveler should suffer from electronic pickpocketing or identity theft. All wallets should have trustworthy RFID shielding.
- Value matters. Our customers should buy with confidence, knowing that the travel accessory will last for years.
Prepare for the worst with this travel umbrella: just leave it in your car or at your office to stay dry and illuminate the darkness. It's perfect for walking from you car to your door in the rain. You can light up the path in front of you while staying dry without fumbling between a flashlight and an umbrella seprately.
When you pack with Zero Grid travel accessories, it's easier to avoid all the irritation that comes with bringing more than you need with you on your trip. If your goal is to get on the plane with just a carry-on and your personal item, we want to make that easier for you. Cut down on wasted time on the security line and wasted money on baggage fees.
The Zero Grid Travel Umbrella makes for an unforgettable travel gift for any serious traveler.
We put every product we sell through a rigorous testing process to ensure durability, visual appeal, and function. If a product doesn't meet our standards, we don't sell it. If our customers don't like a product, we take it out of our catalog.
Whether you mostly travel for business or for pleasure, we want to make it easier for you to pack less and travel more.
Packs Tightly And Unfurls For Full Coverage
Many compact umbrellas feel 'cheap.' They're often also too small to cover you fully. Others have flimsy ribs made out of plastic or breakable aluminium so that the slightest breeze causes them to fall apart.
We designed the Zero Grid Travel Umbrella to only use the highest quality materials: steel and fiberglass. It's balanced between durability, weight, and compact packing.
The handle has an anti-slip rubberized coating. Unlike many other umbrellas designed for street use only, the Zero Grid Travel Umbrella also has a non-conductive coating treatment which protects you from electric shock during thunderstorms. That means that you can use it even in more rugged settings without worrying about lightning striking the umbrella and putting you in the hospital.
This travel umbrella is stylish enough to bring with you on a shopping trip in the city while also being rugged enough for camping and severe weather conditions. The Zero Grid Travel Umbrella resists winds up to 55 mph.
Keep it with you in your car or at the office for emergency situations. Be prepared for anything the weather throws at you.
Light Up The Dark While You Stay Dry
There are times when you have to walk in the rain while it's getting dark out. If the path has rocks or it's a busted-up sidewalk, you can easily slip and hurt yourself without some source of light.
Holding up your smartphone with one hand and using your umbrella with another can just set the stage for an embarassing (and painful) slip and fall.
When you bring your trusty Zero Grid Travel Umbrella, you can comfortably walk the streets or the hiking trail during difficult conditions without juggling multiple accessories. Once you get one, you'll wonder how you ever traveled without it.
It comes with three high-capacity AG13 batteries that can be easily replaced by unscrewing the handle. The high-output LED flashlight has comparable brightness to much larger conventional flashlights like the ones that you grew up with.
Unlike conventional flashlights that require huge batteries to output comparable light, the Zero Grid Travel Umbrella has high output and battery life without requiring a lot of heavy batteries.
The Indispensable Umbrella For Serious Travelers
The included water-resistant carrying case comes with a free caribiner that you can use to attach the Zero Grid Travel Umbrella to your backpack or personal bag.
Keep the rest of your belongings dry when you put the umbrella away.
Strong material that won't tear, rip, or puncture even with long-term use. Like all Zero Grid travel accessories, this umbrella is made for heavy duty travel.
Unbeatable utility that packs down into a tiny space at a great price.
Stop churning through compact umbrellas that you have to buy everytime there's a rainstorm. Buy the Zero Grid Travel Umbrella once for life.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B017TXARKS
- Item model number: Umbrella1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 11, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
The best idea was adding a flashlight to it.Read more