Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 12, 2010
This should have been included with the Nikon S8000 but what was Nikon thinking? This was a great price for a itty item that can run a lot more for identical item even here on Amazon from other sellers. Happy and small and works. We weren't happy campers when the camera showed up with only way to charge was inside the camera which would tie up the camera perhaps for hours and also if you have two batteries to charge you can now charge the extra while no down time for the camera. Shame on Nikon..but hurray for this seller. It's not fancy and it's not extra sturdy but for this price it'll get replaced if it breaks down. Why should it if you are careful with it. No information is given on how to use...ya gotta supply your own common sense or past experiences and life long learning to the table on this one folks. But it shouldn't be a problem even for a novice.
on January 13, 2011
I like this charger because it plugs directly into a wall outlet, no cord required! The charger is also quite compact and easy to carry in a camera bag. You simply line up the - + terminals on the battery with the - + terminals on the charger and slide the battery into the space provided so the the battery terminals make contact with the charger terminals. You then flip out the plug on the back of the charger and plug it in to a standard wall outlet. A little red light comes on when the battery is charging and turns green when the charging is complete. I've charged my camera battery a couple times and it seems to work quite well. The unit also comes with a cord that allows you to plug the charger into a 12 volt outlet on your car. I haven't tried the 12 volt adapter yet, so I can't give you any insight as to how well that part of it works.
on March 8, 2017
This thing works fine at a great price. Nothing to complain about.
on January 17, 2014
The included recharging system that Nikon provides with their camera's is subpar, but by ordering this charger, enables the user to simply load the battery and charge to a wall outlet or have charging capabilities while in the car and when traveling.
on November 30, 2016
Works exactly as it is supposed to, even has an indicator light on it to assure you know when the battery is full. This is great for keeping the battery at its best condition by helping to prevent overcharging. I recommend this product if you are looking for a great price on a great product.
on September 1, 2014
Works as it should, fixes a problem with one model of the Nikon that has firmware that won't allow the battery to charge once it gets too low using the charge cable, it forces you to take the battery out to charge. The advantage of having this external charger is you can have one battery in this charger, charging or ready to go, then when the other gets low, switch them out and keep taking pictures, so little down time.
on July 11, 2015
Item is just as described. Quality is really good. It has done the job, taking it to 2 cruises since purchased and it has come really handy.
Will recommend it for anyone going on vacations. Purchased additional batteries for my cameras. Never miss a picture due to not having charged batteries.

Will recommend
on June 26, 2014
Didn't come with instructions, but I think it should be one-piece. I have it banded together and seems to work. It is handy since my camera came with a cord to charge the battery in the camera. I didn't want to charge it in the camera overseas in case I had an electric conversion problem and might blow out the camera. I use this charger all the time, but it is a bit flimsy - does the job.
on April 3, 2014
I bought this for my Nikon Coolpix 6000. It works just fine. My battery had completely discharged after going a year unused in the closet. In about three hours, it was completely charged. I took it on a week-long beach vacation and re-charged once, not sure if it really needed it; but, it was nice to know that it wouldn't leave me without photos of our trip.
on August 5, 2011
Compact Battery Charger Set for Nikon EN-EL12
I just recieved my charger in the mail today and it seems to be working great! The battery fit perfectly and it is currently charging away! I am very pleesed with this product. If anything happens, I will share. The car charger is nice because it is very small and doesnt take up alot of room in my car. The shipping speed was pretty accurate...i ordered it on a monday, it shipped late tuesday night, and arrived on friday. Nothing seems to be going wrong for now!:)