Bathroom Night Light
How to Use:
1. Plug the night light to socket in dark enough area, light will turn on and the default color is warm white
2. Touch the switch once to change to auto-cycle RGB colors mode, 8 different colors in all (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Light Blue, Purple and White)
3. Under Auto-cycle RGB Mode, Touch the switch again, will pick and pause on your favorite color
4. Under one stationary color Mode, Touch the switch again, will return to warm white color
5. Turn Off automatically at dawn, or you can unplug the night light to Turn Off
Living Room Night Lamp
- LED Qty: 3pcs
- Lumen: 30lm
- Wattage: 0.7W
- CT: 2500-2700K
- Operating Voltage: AC100-240V
- LED Life Time : more than 100000h
- Working Temperature: -5℃-50℃
- Size: 2.5x 5.3x 10cm (0.98x 2.08x 3.94in),
- Weight: 49g (1.7oz)
1. This light built-in dusk to down sensor, it works best in a dark enough area (ambient brightness is less than 12lux) where the sensor is most sensitive.
2. When light detects 2 different ambient brightness at the same time (one is >12lux, other is <12lux), it will lead to the light flicker. (Such as when covering the light’s sensor by your hand, the sensor is blocked by obstacle and so on). Please don’t worry about it, it is normal situation, just remove your hand/obstacle, the light will work well again.
3.Do not insert the night light into an area with obstacles nearby (such as table, clock, book etc.), due to the obstacles will reflect lighting and mislead the light sensor, and then lead to the light blink continuously.