Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Camera Case w/ Rain Cover & Scratch Resistant Interior Lining by USA Gear - Works With Nikon COOLPIX S9900 , AW130S , Ricoh WG-30 , WG30W , Sony RX100 II , HX50 and More Digital Compact Cameras
Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save

on April 4, 2013
This case is of excellent quality and fits my digital camera perfectly with sufficient space for extra batteries and my charger. This is not the typical all over hard case, the front is hard and the back is a bit softer, but cushioned enough to protect the camera and I guess because of the belt strap it would be a bit flexible if worn this way. The removal shoulder straps are broad (a bit over 1") so it does not cut into your shoulder and they are long so it can be adjusted to whatever length you wish.
Would definitely recommend this product!
on May 14, 2013
I purchased your Hard Shell Carrying Case for my new Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS30 digital camera.

My case arrived three days earlier than I expected, which was great since it arrived on the same day as my camera arrived. Thank you.

The quality of your case is superior to what I had expected and it fits my camera, cable and power adapter perfectly. Thank you again.

Through my buying experiences from my previous Amazon purchases, this purchase met my expectations at the highest level. Thank you for your superior support, versatile products and competitive pricing.
on October 2, 2013
Well constructed of durable materials. Perfect size for the camera. Provides good protection. Nice inside sleeve for extra batteries, memory cards, and cleaning cloth.
Would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a non-bulky case for a point-and-shoot camera.
on April 2, 2015
I purchased this for an olympus xz10, fits great w/ a tad bit of room, plush edges make it snug enough. I did not catch the fact it had faux fur or rather plush fur material inside, sorta odd, hope the fibers don't come off and get in my lense / camera. I like the elastic strap sides when it opens so it doesn't fall open and drop camera out. It seems durable, hard shelled only on front tho', Id prefer all around. It has through the belt option (on soft back side) which I like, in case the usual style carabiner would be risky for tearing off on a long day.
Comes with a clip on/ off neck strap which adjusts from 30-50". To my measurements case is (outside): 1 5/8 depth, 5" high by just under 3 1/2 " wide.
on September 30, 2013
I was looking for a case that would really protect the camera under harsh conditions, that would take the bumps and bruises instead of letting them through to the camera. I don't think this case really provided what I was originally wanted. However, it is a nice case and has adequate room for the camera, an extra battery and an extra flash card. I am satisfied that it provide most of what I was after.
on December 9, 2012
I like that this case is reinforced so if dropped damage is mitigated. Would have like better inside pocket for extra scan disc.
on August 31, 2013
I bought this for travel and everyday storage of my Nikon Coolpix L610 camera. I have a hard time finding a semi-hard shell case that fits this camera. My camera is a little on the bulkier side, with a true left-hand grasp area (about 2" thick). This would fit the flat cameras as well. The mesh pouch is good for holding batteries and the inside is very plush. Definitely recommend!
on February 4, 2016
This is a very useful, although small camera case. It perfectly fits to my new Nikon S9900.
It has two zippered sections - one for camera, another - for accessories.
It even has two side net pockets, for memory cards.
This case comes with belt that may be extended depending on your needs: it can be placed on your neck or waist.
And last, very clever piece - "Rain Coat" that protects camera and accessories from excess of moisture or accidental rain.
It is great case for the price. Highly recommended.
on September 14, 2013
I was really hoping for a hard shell case - but was unable to find. This case provides good protection - not great - but is accurately represented. I added some high density foam to mine. there is room to store the usb cable and ample room for the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS30K
on March 20, 2014
The case is pretty sturdy. I am happy with it. It would be perfect if I was able to leave just the top of the case unzipped for easy access at an event that I am using my camera on and off but don't want it in my hands all day. For example, if I'm at my child's baseball game and want occasional pictures throughout the game, it's inconvenient to have to unzip all the way around the whole case every time I want a pic. The way the zipper is now, the camera would fall out the side if the case was unzipped all the way. Just a suggestion. Overall it's a well made case.