Compact First Aid Kit for Medical Emergency - for Home, Car, Camping, Hiking, Sport, Work, Office, Boat, Survival, and Traveling - Small and Lightweight First Aid Bag
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✓ 2018 FDA APPROVED, MEDICAL-GRADE QUALITY: Satisfied with only the highest standards, we loaded this first aid box with premium medical supplies for emergency and survival situations. With your safety in mind, it was assembled in an FDA-approved facility and contains enhanced first aid supplies for beginner campers, avid outdoorsmen and everyone in between. This kit helps meet OSHA/ANSI requirements for a safe work environment.
- ✓ CONVENIENT, COMPREHENSIVE CARE: This ultimate survival kit consists of everything that you need to clean and dress minor wounds in a convenient mini pouch . Our first aid bag also includes a premium selection of emergency-preparedness supplies, giving you the peace of mind that you deserve for small trauma during every adventure at home, school, office, and the outdoors.
- ✓ DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE DESIGN: Redesigned for 2018 with maximum efficiency and portability, this complete, compact first aid kit weighs only 1 pound and features a compact, travel-friendly design. Perfect for cars , schools , boat , children and more , it includes a nylon case that is highly durable and flexible, fitting perfectly in backpacks, boats and pockets.
- ✓ READY FOR WHATEVER COMES YOUR WAY: There are no warnings for earthquakes, tornadoes and other disasters, but this all-purpose kit helps you be as prepared as possible. The ideal combination of medical supplies and survival items, this first aid bag is the best choice for emergencies as well as camping, hiking, backpacking, basic family trips and more. Keep your kids and family safe by having a first aid kit for minor emergencies.
- ✓ MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: You need outdoor gear that's as tough as you are, which is why we sell only the highest quality products that are built to last. Providing you with the best in the industry, we guarantee your satisfaction. If our First Aid Kit doesn't live up to your expectations, let us know, and we'll make it right. This kit has an expiration date of 4 years from the manufactured date (June 2020).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TripWorthy first aid kits are carefully crafted to ensure you and your loved ones can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are always prepared should an emergency arise. Our 1st aid kits are lightweight, small and durable so you can take them wherever you go. With TripWorthy, you will always be prepared whether you are at home, school or the office for those minor emergencies. This kit helps achieve OSHA/ANSI standards, just be sure to check your local requirements. Our kit is the perfect companion to help keep you safe and have peace of mind while you're hiking, camping, hunting or simply traveling.
When the unexpected occurs, you don't need to search frantically for the right supplies, which is why we created this comprehensive first aid kit with a durable and convenient carrying case. Keeping everything neat and organized, its sturdy bag is crafted of high-quality nylon that is compact and flexible enough to carry with you wherever you go.
What's Inside This Kit:
- Abdominal bandage (1pc.)
- Extra large adhesive bandage (4 pc.))
- Fingertip adhesive bandage (3 pc.))
- Standard adhesive bandage (25 pc.))
- Sanitary Prep Pads(10 pc.))
- Antibacterial ointment (4 pc.))
- Antiseptic cleansing wipes (10 pc.))
- Butterfly closure strips (6 pc.))
- Sterile gauze pads (3 pc.))
- Single-use cold compress (1 pc.))
- Cotton swabs (10 pc.))
- CPR face mask (1 pc.))
- Elastic bandage (1 pc.))
- Emergency blanket (1 pc.))
- First aid tape (1 pc.))
- Glow stick (1 pc.))
- Metal tweezers (1 pc.))
- Moleskin blister relief pad (1 pc.))
- Disposable poncho (1 pc.))
- Sterile razor blade (1 pc.))
- Safety pin (4 pc.))
- Sting relief pads (4 pc.))
- Triangular bandage (2 pc.))
- Vinyl disposable gloves (1 pc.))
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So my first impression when I got this kit was WOW! The case is really well put together and I like the design that is more than just a cheap red zip up bag. It seems they put some work into the design and its built of better quality than others I have had. I like the way the plastic clear protectors hold the products in each side visible but not falling out all over the place. My one drawback however was the smell. There is a strange plastic smell coming from the case. The smell is usually from cheap Chinese plastics. Its that smell when you visit Harbor Freight or some sections of the Dollar Store. I don't know if that's toxic or problematic, but its not something I generally like to have. This is one of the reasons I took off a star.
Prying deeper into the kit there are some nice features. I like that it has an Ice Pack. This is super useful and I have had to use one in the field before after a bad scuba diving accident spraining an ankle. They come in handy and its nice to have. The bandages are pretty standard of what you would get at your local store. I really do wish they might be of a name brand or something like that. I do appreciate that it was made in an FDA approved facility but the bland packaging does leave something to be desired in the sense of trustworthiness in a marketing standpoint. The gloves are vinyl, I assume not latex since some people have allergies to latex. Same reason why the bandages are fabric. I appreciate that it has alcohol pads, sting relief wipes and antibiotic ointment included. They are easily stamped too with expiration dates so you know when they are bad. The q-tip swab is nice and strong with a wood stick so its going to be great to use to apply ointment or remove debris from a wound. The CPR accessory is really nice. I don't think I see this too often in a first aid kit so its nice to have one. If you have to do CPR and you really don't know the person or potentially if they could have some disease its nice to have that extra protection. The whistle is really simple but loud. The sewing kit is basic like you would get at a hotel for free. The tape could be much better but it still works. The gauze pads and roll are the same you would get at a pharmacy. The scissors are atrocious. This is another reason why I took off a star. I think if they are not good don't even include them. Its not a major loss if I don't have them and I get this kit is super affordable but they will not accomplish much. The scissors have a cheap plastic handle that feels like it would break on the first use. The poncho is super cheap but its going to be something you use once and throw away which makes it somewhat okay for it to be super cheap. The compass is cheap and works sometimes, it is okay for a last ditch effort piece and if you really needed to find your heading it would suffice. The needle sticks some so you have to be extremely gentle. The tweezers cannot pull small things out. They are strong but have no super flat head like on other tweezers as to grab anything tiny like a splinter. The glow stick is a nice touch and a good addition. I really found the bunion or wound pad to be extremely nice to have. The razor blade is a big addition I don't see a whole lot so also super welcome for such a simple item. This was a good idea on their part as it could come in handy with minor trimming of bandages or even having to make incisions if really needed. The emergency blanket is the last item I think I would have even thought of but it is a welcome addition. This kit would be a great car kit and being stranded in the winter is a possibility.
All in all I would say this kit is pretty nice. It has some really good accessories and a very few bad ones. But as with anything you can always replace the bad ones and make it even better. I am happy to have this kit nearby and keep it for a long time. Its a great price and a good addition into my preparedness pack.
This ultimate survival kit consists of everything that you need to clean and dress minor wounds in a convenient mini pouch . This first aid bag also includes a premium selection of emergency-preparedness supplies, giving you the peace of mind that you deserve for small trauma during every adventure. It contains all type of alcoholic pads, all types of guages, all type of anti bacterial creams, burning creams, compass, needle, small scissor, forceps, whistle, emergency light, buttons, rain protector, arm pads, bandage, tape, pads, string relief pads, threads, CPR face mask, adhesive pads and tapes. In short, it has all the emergency items that you will need.
For maximum efficiency and portability, this basic first aid kit weighs only 1 pound and features a compact, travel-friendly design. Perfect for cars , schools , boat , children and more , it includes a nylon case that is highly durable and flexible, fitting perfectly in backpacks, boats and pockets.There are no warnings for earthquakes, tornadoes and other disasters, but this all-purpose kit helps you be as prepared as possible. The ideal combination of medical supplies and survival items, this first aid bag is the best choice for emergencies as well as camping, hiking, backpacking, family trips and more. Keep your kids and family safe by having a first aid kit for minor emergencies.
I always keep this kit either in my car or in my travelling bag. Though I never used it till now but I can assure you that this can be a great help during emergency situations due to its item contents.
Disclaimer: I received this product for free as a direct ship to test the product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.