- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B007TYW68Y
- Item model number: LIGHT-SYL-BL
- Average Customer Review: 136 customer reviews
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 22, 2012
Compact LED Reading Light for Kindle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Large light fixture - illuminates entire Kindle screen.
- Durable Silicone casing - will NOT scratch your Kindle nor Case.
- Position Lock - entire light body is flexible, once desired orientation is achieved - it will stay that way.
- LED light - long life.
- Light uses 2x CR2032 batteries (included)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The light is very slim in profile, and reminds me of the bookmark - at least this is how I use it - I insert it into my case (between Kindle and case).
Black portion of the light is some kind of rubbery / silicone material, which is very gentle on my Kindle. Inside through, I believe there is some kind of metallic reinforcement. Was it does, is allows you to bend your light any direction you like, and once desired light position is achieved, it will stay this way.
Light is LED, so it should last for a while - I didn't have problem with mine yet. Also, light fixture is big enough to provide good illumination for entire Kindle screen.
Light stand is flexible, and can be molded into it's own stand - I didn't find a use for this yet, but I'm sure at some point I will.
I would recommend this item to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great little light for reading at night so as not to disrupt anyonePublished 7 months ago by Sharon
This doesn't put out nearly the light of the Belkin Clip-on light that we were replacing. It is compact and travels better than the Belkin since it doesn't have the long curving... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Esteban Ray
This light works great on my kindle. I like that it is flexible and bright enough to read from, but not too bright to wake up my husband. I was also able to attach it to a book.Published 8 months ago by Ashley
It works. But I should have invested in the paperwhite so I wouldn't have needed it.Published 9 months ago by Lishie