Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
Compact Travel Pillow Made with Shredded Memory Foam and Super Soft Fleece Fabric for Ultimate Comfort in Travel. Patented Design Rolls and Compacts Small for Travel.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.09. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SERIOUSLY COMPACT -- This pillow folds and compacts down small. You secure it with material flap and draw strings. "Works great and easy to use, feels bumpy to the touch but soft when you lay our head on it" You'll love how compact it is for on the go and travel, camping, etc.
- SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM-- Pillow measures 17" x 10.5" x 5" This pillow is made with super soft shredded memory foam for awesome comfort. It is so comfortable and conforms to the shape of your head perfectly, It's a great Lumbar Pillow and eases lower back pain as well. "I've used this as a regular pillow at home and it is really comfortable and gives you a good nights sleep, but you can also use it for travel, pretty cool little pillow"
- ULTRA SOFT FLEECE -- The outside material used to make this pillow is an ultra soft fleece for added comfort. "It feels so soft on your skin"
- CARABINER -- It's got a nice carabiner you can use to hook on to a back pack, or suitcase when you're traveling
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE -- No Risk. --CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON, YOU’LL BE HAPPY YOU DID!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Pillow measures 17" x 10.5" x 5" and compacts down small. 2. Pillow has shredded memory foam that is ultra soft and provides solid support. Works as a pillow and lumbar pillow. "This Pillow is the softest thing in the world and it's not so fluffy so it gives you good support" 3. Patented design allows you to easily roll up pillow and secure under flap and pull draw string tight to make small for travel. 4. Includes carabiner to attached to bag etc. when traveling. 5. This is one pillow, one side is light gray in color the other side is dark grey in color. Great as a car pillow, truck pillow, airplane pillow, lower back pillow, nursing pillow, travel pillow, lower back pain pillow and much better than those travel inflatable pillows. The memory foam in the pillow can feel bumpy but when you lay your head on it, it feels nice and soft. This pillow can also have a slight smell when newly opened common with memory foam but this will fade with time.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BLUEJ INC.||My Pillow, Inc.||Trtl||Clöudz||BMGoods||Visco Love US LLC|
|Color||Grey||Daybreak Blue||Grey||Navy Blue||Grey||Gray|
|Material Type||—||Cotton||Fleece||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Fleece||Memory foam|
|Size||10" x 16.5" x 5.5"||12" x 18" Travel Pillow||Small Travel Pillow||14" L x 5" W x 10.5" H||One Size - Small Travel Pillow||11X12X4|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am so happy with this pillow! It is very comfortable and the memory foam lets you mold it around you as needed. Being the pleb that I am, I always travel economy-making flying one of the least comfortable ways to get from point A to point B. This pillow made it possible for me to sleep on most of my flights, and at the airport terminals. I crammed it into all sorts of positions, and it held it's ground, always scrunching comfortably to the curves of my head/shoulder/side/back/face/leg and then instantly bouncing back. Once I arrived at my destination, it became an extra pillow to sleep with, and it was perfect for that too-the fabric is super soft and cozy.
Now, here are some general comments and recommendations. I say these with the caveat that they should not keep you from ordering this awesome pillow, just be aware so you can be a more informed buyer.
1. There is no removable pillowcase. As a plane germophobe this seemed to be an issue for me, and almost kept me from buying. Don't let that stop you from buying this pillow!
That being said, so, what's a germophobe to do? I cut up two old pillow cases and did about 20 minutes worth of hand sewing on each to make perfect fit pillowcases. I even put a button on one like a mini duvet cover with the clip hanging out the top of the open side. [A sewing machine would have taken about 2 minutes to finish the cases.] If you don't sew, use dust bags from your purses, or soft travel bags for your shoes to cover it with. I didn't wash the pillow upon returning home, just the cases, and I was totally satisfied by spraying the pillow with some Lysol.
2. The little drawstring would better serve it's purpose if it were elastic, and if the tuck-pocket were about half the size of the pillow. The pillow regularly popped open from it's little tucked ball, and that was due to it slipping out of the drawstring and tiny tuck-pocket. Whatever, this really isn't a big deal. The pillow squishes down so much that you can mash it into your carry-on and make it the same size as if it were tucked into itself anyway.
3. Yes, the pillow smelled like memory foam for a few days when I received it. To remedy this I let it air out, and the smell went away. Try spraying some fabric refresher on it to dispel the smell, as well. This also wasn't a big deal and shouldn't deter you from buying this pillow.
4. The clip and toggle did not get in my way at all, I didn't notice they were there when I used the pillow in all sorts of sleeping positions.
I should also mention that, yes, I paid full price for this and did a TON of research before doing so, looking at pages and pages of travel pillows. Save yourself the time and just order this now.
When I can afford another splurge, I want to try their travel towel. This company makes a solid product.
It's the perfect travel size. I bought it to go out the the field with for the military, and it would have fit perfectly in my rucksack and barely taken up any room. It's also super soft. The fleece outerlayer is smooth and almost silky with still having a "fluffy" feel.
However, the complain I have with the pillow is that it is not smooth on the inside. Which leaves it clunky to lay on, because the foam inside is in several pieces. Maybe I had a faulty pillow or the foam didn't expand all the way. But this piece chunks were not as soft as I had wanted, so i ended up using anoyher pillow for the field.
Overall: I will still use the pillow for my back while in chairs or traveling in cars or buses. Not bad, but could be better.
I use this Walmart pillow for camping. I have only used this new pillow once so I am not sure if the shredded foam has fully expanded yet. I am using it as a neck pillow with my recliner, and last night it did the job and supported my head and neck. The added lip is a nice touch
if using it for a travel pillow. I also have a mypillow that utilizes expanding foam and it is the most comfortable pillow I own.
I am sure once this one fully expands, it will be just as comfortable as my mypillow is..
Most recent customer reviews
I like the shredded memory foam, but for me it just still feels a bit...Read more