|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Double Ring closure
- Machine Wash
- Twill pant featuring cargo pockets and slant pockets
- Coordinating belt
- Zip fly with button
- Made in Bangladesh
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GJMLZXE
- Item model number: C33WB56
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 19, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- The pockets are deep and are "press to lock" the side and back pockets, not buttons you have to slide through like a shirt.
- They fit perfectly on me (I'm 5'8" 145lbs with medium sized legs).
- The pant legs are wide enough to fit over my boots without leaving too much room in between.
- The fifth pocket (smaller pocket inside the right pocket) is A LOT bigger than in regular pants. They're about 1 1/2 inches wide but is about 3 1/2 inches long. More than long enough for me to keep my small pocket knife inside.
- The zipper is big enough, for easy access for bathroom times.
- The material is durable and basically anything you get on them short of permanent stuff like oil will probably wash off.
- It comes with a free belt. SCORE!
*They fit nicer than expected.
*They are not too thick.
*They are comfortable and I came back to order some more.
Then in wearing it 2 more times it fell off again. I definitely know how to sew buttons so I suspected something was up. Well it turns out the button is made of metal and the 4 hole pattern to run the thread to has machined edges that are not smoothed over or finished so that have a sharp edge. Turns out they were cutting through the thread over time as I walked around. I replaced the metal button with a similarly sized plastic button and now no problems but all in all I spent about 30 minutes repairing these pants for only having worn them 5 or 6 times. If it wasn't for the poorly manufactured buttons I would have given them a 5 or 4.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality, exactly as described. Great price. versatile. Will be worn oftenPublished 5 months ago by Eugene B
The waist was small and the length was small as well. Gave it away to someone else.Published 6 months ago by AmazonCustomer
The pants are very comfortable. I like the feel, however, the button fell off within a week.Published 8 months ago by Armando Marron
The belt would be nicer with round rings, because rectangles can slip through each other and you end up with your pants suddenly loose. Otherwise, it's definetly my kind of pants.Published 8 months ago by Louis Boutin