Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Clix Car Safe Dog Harness Size
- PATENTED DESIGN The patented CLIX CarSafe Harness provides comfort for the dog, both in the car and while walking
- DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT Extremely strong, secure and safe as it is made from safety-standard seat-belt material
- COMFORTABLE & SAFE Soft neoprene lining padding covers all points of contact to ensure maximum protection
- USE WITH CAR SEAT BELT Plug directly into your seat-belt socket or slide the seat belt through the extended handle
- MULTI-PURPOSE Can also be used as an extremely comfortable walking harness
|40% off with subscription to Wag dog food|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What is the Carsafe Harness?
Designed by Dr Roger Mugford, the patented Carsafe Harness provides safety and comfort for the dog, both in the car and whilst walking.
The Carsafe is made from safety-standard seat-belt material and has been designed in a continuous loop, to ensure that in the unfortunate event of an accident, maximum strength is retained.
Safe. Secure. Strong.
The Carsafe Harness is extremely strong, secure and safe. The ‘X-Cross’ feature over the chest provides a comfortable and ergonomic fit, whilst ensuring the harness remains in the optimum position over the strongest point on a dog’s body.
Easy to fit
Yes! Thanks to double-sided adjustable buckles, the harness clips together without the need to lift the dog’s legs.
The harness can be securely attached by either plugging straight into the seat-belt socket or by sliding the seat-belt through the extended handle.
|Chest Size (Inches)||13.8" - 25.5"||21.6" - 25.5"||23.6" - 29.5"||29.5" - 37.4"|
|Fits MOST vehicle models?||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fits Volvo cars?||No||No||No||No|
The CLIX CarSafe harness has been developed to provide safety and comfort for your dog, both in the car and whilst walking. The unique 'X-Cross' design provides an extremely comfortable and ergonomic fit, whilst ensuring the harness remains in the optimum position, even whilst moving. Made from approved safety-standard seat-belt material, the CLIX CarSafe harness is designed in a continuous loop, to ensure that in the unfortunate event of an accident, maximum strength is retained. Fitting and use are easy, thanks to the double-sided adjustable buckles; the harness clips together without the need to manipulate the dog's legs and it can be securely attached by either plugging straight into the seat-belt socket or by sliding the seat-belt through the harness. Available in four sizes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Solvit PetSafe Deluxe Car Safety Dog Harness, Adjustable Crash-Tested Dog Harness, Car Safety Seat Belt Tether Included
Sleepypod ClickIt Sport Crash-Tested Car Safety Dog Harness (Medium, Jet Black)
Easy Rider Adjustable Car Harness
JUXZH Soft Dog Harness .3M Reflective No Pull Harness with handle and Two Leash Attachments
Way-Seven Dog Pet Car Safety Adjustable Seatbelt Harness Lead Clip …
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$12.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||UnbeatableSale, Inc||Stock Your Home||Juxzh||Ten Yuan|
|Color||Black||Blue||Jet Black||Black||Teal Blue||Color|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The part that goes over the dog's head is not adjustable. I did just fit my mini Aussie, but wouldn't work for any dog that is much larger.
2. I really liked how the straps that run under the belly are both adjustable and both have slip-in buckles. You don't have to feed any legs through openings. BUT
3. The plastic slip-in buckles are difficult to maneuver for me, since I have some stiffness in my right hand. The buckles are not that big, which adds to the length of time it takes to "do him up." I also had trouble with my dog's long hair getting caught in the buckle in the process. That just made him more frantic.
4. I ended up buying a Kong harness that was on clearance. The buckles are metal and bigger - they are really easy to fasten. I bought a small, as opposed to extra small. That extra room made my dog much more comfortable. The neck portion is adjustable, which is worth a lot to me. Also, the Kong has a loop that attaches to the strap portion of the seatbelt, which gives him much more room to move around (safely) in the seat. The Clix harness is much more restrictive, just due to it fastening into the seatbelt buckle.
To sum up, I think I would recommend this product (in xs) for a tiny dog. The plastic buckles may not be a problem for a dog with short hair and an owner with more finger mobility. Really, as an add-on, this is a great buy. Perhaps an extender MECO(TM) Pet Dog Belt Car Automotive Seat Safety (Red) would make this an even better purchase.