Other Sellers on Amazon
Enhance your purchase
- The COA Multi-Clicker has a patented volume/tone control enabling you to clicker train even sound-sensitive dogs.
- It has a raised thumb-piece for easy use and an elasticated wrist strap, to ensure it is always to hand.
- The simple step-by-step guide included will show you how to teach your dog fun tricks as well as practical training.
- Wrist strap keeps the clicker conveniently in reach.
- Clicker training is a fun, reward-based method of dog training.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Unlike other clickers, the Multi-Clicker has a patented volume/tone control enabling you to clicker train even sound-sensitive dogs.
Teach your dog tricks and Commands
Use the Clix Multi-Clicker to teach your dog a range of tricks and commands, including "sit", "Come" and "Roll-over",
The COA Multi-Clicker has a patented volume/tone control enabling you to clicker train even sound-sensitive dogs. It has a raised thumb-piece for easy use and an elasticated wrist strap, to ensure it is always to hand. Ideal for puppy training. The simple step-by-step guide included will show you how to teach your dog fun tricks as well as practical training. Wrist strap keeps the clicker conveniently in reach.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.2 x 4.6 x 6.6 inches; 0.71 Ounces
- Item model number : 25760A
- Date First Available : September 9, 2011
- Manufacturer : Company of Animals
- ASIN : B00589H7KE
Best Sellers Rank:
#76,939 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #56 in Dog Training Clickers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Works great for positive reinforcement when engaged with treats & redirection - they associate with the clicking!
I have one cat who can be a food bully, and I redirect with the clicker when I see him heading toward the food bowl when other kitty is trying to eat & it can be helpful.
Plus, I have a Ginger Cat who thinks he's a dog, so the training is a bit easier with the clicker that way! haha
I like the 3 levels of clicks on this that you can change to and it does make a difference esp. if you are trying to train multiple pets! The clicker itself is also very easy to hold and not overbearing in anyway.
5 Stars good product
When I brought it out and used it, my dog freaked at the sound and even the sight of the clicker. totally weird!
Anyway, this is truly sound adjustable.....much better then even the "soft" clickers. My dog didn't like those either.
if you have a sound sensitive pet, cat or dog.....this clicker is totally adjustable with the sound level.