- Paperback: 198 pages
- Publisher: Center for the Advancement of Leader Development & Organizational Learning (January 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0976454106
- ISBN-13: 978-0976454106
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,953,492 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Company Command: Unleashing the Power of the Army Profession Paperback – January 1, 2005
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Nancy M. Dixon is a researcher and author in the field of knowledge transfer. Her book Common Knowledge is one of the leading guides in knowledge management. Formerly, Professor at the George Washington University, she is the author of eight books and over 50 articles related to organizational learning and knowledge sharing. Dr. Dixon is an active knowledge management consultant in government, healthcare, and industry.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?