+ $5.44 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Blood and Snow Take command of the iconic Red Army on the Eastern Front and repel the Nazi invaders in the most brutal conflict of World War 2
- Next Generation RTS The sequel to the highest rated RTS title of all time is pushing the boundaries of the RTS genre with new TrueSight and Dynamic Battle Tactics gameplay mechanics
- Essence 3.0 Built on the latest rendition of Relic Entertainment?s state of the art proprietary engine, Company of Heroes 2 pushes the graphical and gameplay boundaries of the RTS genre
- Tactical Expertise Develop and utilize your commander abilities based on your tactical preference and taste for war. Mold and customize your army to suit your individual playstyle before delivering tactical blows to annihilate your enemies
- Competitive Multiplayer Featuring the great competitive multiplayer that fans have grown to expect from the Company of Heroes franchise
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It is 1941 and the beginning of what will become the most brutal conflict of World War II, as Germany launches a full-scale invasion of the frozen tundra of the Soviet Union which would result in over 14 million military casualties. Take command of the iconic Soviet Red Army in brutal frontline warfare to free Mother Russia from the invading Nazis. Your strategic skills and tactical expertise hold the power to tip the very balance of this conflict in the sequel to the critically acclaimed and multi award-winning Company of Heroes. Engage in visceral tactical combat that will define you as a military leader and challenge you to wield the might of the Soviet Empire as you smash your way to Berlin
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game graphics are great. Initially I didn't like it as much as the original company of heros because it was different, however the more I played the more I'm liking it. It is more realistic and the need to build teams of different equipment and crews is more important.
Most recent customer reviews
This is Sega's attempt to rewrite history with Germany always winning matches.Read more