Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play as the British 2nd Army or German Panzer Elite, each with devastating command trees options and unit upgrades.
- Command the British 2nd Army to liberate the key strategic position of Caen, France. Control the German Panzer Elite to repel the Allied airborne invasion in Operation Market Garden.
- Mission Persistence, Dynamic Weather Effects, Enhanced Vehicle Tactics and more deliver a new level of realism and all new battlefield tactics.
- Combine Company of Heroes™: Opposing Fronts™ with the original Company of Heroes for a total of four playable armies online. Join British artillery with American armor to dominate the 3rd Reich.
- The highest rated RTS franchise features enhanced lighting effects and terrain details setting new standards in visual realism.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The next chapter in the #1 rated RTS franchise thrusts players into a hellish war torn landscape to command two battle-hardened armies in relentless campaigns for honor and country. Players lead the tenacious British 2nd Army during the heroic World War II liberation of Caen, France, and command the German Panzer Elite as they struggle to repel the largest airborne invasion in history.
Top customer reviews
Great Game Guys keep it up!!!
If you've never played CoH before, and you're a fan of RTS games, then you'll definitely enjoy this one. Units are squad-based and have a bit of intelligence to them. There is an innovative cover system, and infantry units automatically move to cover (basically). Throw in tanks, air strikes, artillary, snipers and all sorts of weapon emplacements and you've got quite a bit of fun on your hands. Sounds are excellent, and this game adds a lot of new unit dialog over the original. Highly recommend.