- Series: Comparative Criticism (Book 17)
- Hardcover: 338 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; First Edition edition (November 16, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521558441
- ISBN-13: 978-0521558440
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 6 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,972,609 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Comparative Criticism: Volume 17, Walter Pater and the Culture of the Fin-de-Siècle First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
This volume treats conceptions of the fin-de-sièle as they were affected and characterized by the work of Walter Pater, the leading nineteenth-century English art critic after Ruskin, essayist and novelist, and major influence on the temper and style of the 'aesthetic' and 'decadent' movements.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|