Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy: A Laboratory Dissection Guide
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on March 21, 2014
I would not recommend this book, especially not for the new price. For more than $100 it should be in color! All the diagrams are black and white drawings, some of which aren't very clear and may not resemble your actual dissection. Probably depends on what class you were taking, but a lot of the content in the manual was totally unnecessary and certainly it would not have been sufficient as a stand-alone guide for my lab class. My instructor had their own lab notes that we used so I didn't bother to open this book after the first or second week. Almost all of the diagrams you can find better versions online. I should have just returned it, because now after paying $100+ for it the most I can get for it is about $11, a total waste even though it is in new condition.
on February 23, 2014
I needed this book for my class, but was having trouble getting it. I needed it asap. I ordered it Wednesday and received it by Saturday. The book was in good condition, with some highlighting and things written in it but the description when I ordered it already told me that. Overall I got exactly what I thought I was getting.
on September 12, 2011
I can't fault the book itself for content; good comparatives. I found this as a required book for a 300 level course on the college level. However, as a science educator of 43 years, it's more appropriate for my high school classes. I found it spendy for college use. Again, the book is good---for me, on the mainstream high school level; I have this book as my one desk copy in my room.
on February 21, 2015
perfect for the class. no complaints
on March 26, 2016