Compass 360 Deadfall Breathable STFT Chest Wader
|Price:||$117.57 - $139.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 2-N-1 B.A.P Chest Pocket design with zippered storage and fleece lined pass through pocket for maximum storage
- Flip out chest storage pocket, perfect for any device you don't want to get wet
- Durable 4-Ply Nylon construction with reinforced 2 layer knee and shin reinforcement
- 4mm foot fit stretch neoprene booties, ergonomically designed to prevent bunching and to fit each foot perfectly
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with quick release buckle
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The DEADFALL Breathable Chest Wader is one of the most tries and true, classically functional waders in the world. Constructed with Tough and durable 4-ply nylon and double reinforced knees and shins. The DEADFALL offers a double chest pocket design and classic performance at a terrific value.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the XL because I expected to wear more clothes (pants, thermals, tops) underneath for kayak fishing... and the ability to have free upper movement. I am extremely happy worn about 8 times since last fall. Pockets great... I used to wear wetsuits.. and these are so much more comfortable.
One suggestion is to wear thin socks.. booties slip on and off better (one ankle is swollen from an accident years ago), and it will probably help with keeping "stink foot" from occurring which is an issue with any neoprene bootie you get surfing or otherwise.
I purchased a 7mm men's size 13 wetsuit booties to go over the wader's bootie which works great (as opposed to a heavier shoe for use in the kayak fishing). Also good service from the Compass when I called them with questions.