- Series: Compass Points
- Paperback: 95 pages
- Publisher: Compass Books (August 29, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782796088
- ISBN-13: 978-1782796084
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,567,183 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Compass Points - Building Your Story: A Guide to Structure and Plot Paperback – August 29, 2014
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Kelly Lawrence is a writer, creative writing teacher and mother from Coventry, West Midlands.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?