Paratus 3 Day Operator's Tactical Backpack Military Rucksack / Bug Out Bag with Molle & Hydration Compatibility / 3V Gear / Outdoors, Survival, Backpacking, Hunting, Bug Out, Preparation
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ULTIMATE TACTICAL BACKPACK - The Paratus 3 Day Operator's Tactical Backpack is one of the best of gear packs as a bug out bag, assault pack, military pack, rucksack pack, hunting, or hiking. The molle compatibility, 3 in 1 packs, rapid deployment pack, and two molle pouches along with tough construction make it extremely versatile and durable.
- HEAVY-DUTY GRIT - Double stitched seams combined with heavy-duty 600D PVC nylon make the Paratus Tactical Backpack weather resistance, strong, and lasting. Side-release side buckles strengthen by straps make the shoulder straps with D-Ring system mobile. Molded EVA back pack aids the rigid inner frame yet makes the pack pliable.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT - Padded shoulder and waist straps give comfort and support while connected the tactical backpack to body for easy movements. Several access points make the Paratus easy to use and pack as a bug out bag or weekend hiking trip.
- 3 IN 1 MILITARY PACK - The main tactical backpack, Rapid Deployment Pack, and two molle pouches create several different pack combinations. As a molle compatible tactical backpack it can be personalized for emergency preparedness, military, or outdoor adventure.
- QUALITY = LIFETIME WARRANTY - Designed in Salt Lake city, UT this Paratus 3 Day Operators's Tactical Backpack will last countless missions and will always be prepared for any law enforcement, assault, hiking, ruck, or backpacking trip. All 3V Gear packs come with a lifetime warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Paratus 3 Day Operator's Tactical Backpack - Bug Out Bag, Rucksack, or Military Assault Pack / 3 in 1 Pack - Tactical Backpack, Rapid Deployment Go Bag, and Two Molle Pouches
Does ergonomically padded shoulder straps, hip straps, and EVA foam backing sound comfortable? The answer is yes, yes it does. The Paratus 3 Day Operator's Tactical Backpack is not only a super rugged and tough bug out bag but it is comfortable to carry. It does not matter how cool an assault pack looks unless it feels good when you wear it right? The Paratus bug out bag makes long distance hiking, rucking, or walking easy and comfortable, while the detachable deployment pack and MOLLE pouches allow you to ditch the larger pack for rapid excursions.
The Rapid Deployment Pack is fully MOLLE compatible and will attach to any MOLLE pack, vest or other gear. This compact pack has a convenient grab handle or it can be carried with the concealable waist belt. Perfect for when you need to grab your kit and go or for 100 other possible uses, i.e. first aid kits, ammo bags, for climbing harnesses, survival kits, even video camera bags.
The Paratus' dimensions are the maximum allowable for airline carry-on requirements which provide plenty of organized usable space for all your travel and adventure needs both at your destination and during travel.
- Weather resistant with rugged 600D PVC backed polyester construction
- Semi-rigid construction give structure to your bag while protecting the contents
- Main compartment: 20”H x 12”W x 5.5”D (1320 cubic inches) with internal organization
- Top front: 13”H x 12”W x 3”D (468 cubic inches) pleated w/ internal organization
- Two large MOLLE pouches attached to each side, (5”x 2.5”x 8”, 100 cubic inches)
- Overall Size: 2,420 cubic inches
- Total Weight (including Rapid Deployment Pack): 4.45 lbs.
- Available in: Olive Drab, Black, Foliage Grey, Khaki & Bark, and Coyote Tan
Durable Heavy Duty Construction
The 3V Gear Paratus 3 Day Operator's Tactical Backpack was designed tough and strong. At a moment's notice the law enforcement gear pack, bug out bag, or outdoor hunting bag will be ready for rigid and tough environments. The double stitched seams connect the heavy-duty 600D PVC nylon canvas that creates a weather resistant assault pack. A D-ring shoulder strap system allows for high mobility with a molded EVA back panel that increase air flow and comfort. While it is durable extra padding has been added to protect contents like the padded laptop sleeve that fits most 17" laptops. The military based development has provided an incredibly strong tactical backpack.
- Double stitched seams
- Built to exacting standards from heavy-duty 600D PVC nylon
- Padded laptop sleeve - fits most 17” laptops
- Body contoured shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment
- Heavy-duty, padded carry and drag handle
- Molded EVA back panel
Attention to Detail
With countless adventures and opportunities to use the Paratus 3 Day Operator's Tactical Backpack it is vital to incorporate fine details that convert this rucksack pack into an excellent military grade tactical backpack.
Molle attachment points have been placed throughout the pack to allow a high level of versatility. Elastic strap keepers and side-release buckles increase organization and secure all parts of the pack. Strap management with molle accessibility encourages the user to personalize the pack to their needs. A embroidered #V Gear Logo and Velcro ID panel inspire all to live up to the 3V Gear Motto. "Veni Vidi Vici", I came, I saw, I conquered.
- MOLLE and PALs attachment points throughout
- Elastic strap keepers for loose strap management
- Embroidered 3V Gear logo
- 3” x 5” Velcro ID panel. 3V Gear logo and American flag PVC patches included.
- Hydration compatible
- Side-release buckles
As a 3 in 1 pack the Paratus Tactical Backpack allows a high degree of personalization. Each section of the pack uses military nylon coil zippers and reduce noise and are long lasting.
- All zipper pulls threaded with para-cord for durability and noise reduction
- Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access
- Heavy-duty military nylon coil zippers
Adjustable - Fits All Sizes
The shoulder, sternum, and waist strap all combined to allow maxium adjustability for any Paratus owner.
- Adjustable padded waist belt
- Waist belt measures 52”
- Sternum strap
- Elastic strap keepers for loose strap management
Rapid Depolyment Pack
The Paratus is the perfect Bug Out Bag but he Rapic Deployment Pack takes your preparedness to another level as it allows you to place the most vital tools in the ultimate go bag. It includes the following features:
- Sturdy nylon construction
- MOLLE attachment straps
- Three zippered compartments
- Interior pocket dividers and organizers
- Double sewn nylon webbing carry handle
- 2 pen holders
- Side-release buckles
- Compression straps
- Size: 432 cubic inches
- Shoulder strap: 48" long x 2" wide
- Weight: 1.15 lbs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The build quality is great, featuring 600 denier nylon and double stitching everywhere I looked. The con to that great build quality is the weight of the pack. I've filled it to the 55 lb mark and did some 5-6 miles hikes in it. It was comfortable and the straps adjusted adequately, but anything beyond that and I would look to a lightweight alternative that has chest straps, internal frame and beefier waste pads. It also didn't ride like a backpacking pack where some of the weight is distributed to the hips: most of the weight seemed to sit on the shoulders. That being said, it sat high enough so it was still comfortable and snug.
One of the selling points to this pack is the modular design. When I initially ordered it, I questioned the usefulness of the two molle side pouches. After playing around with the load out, one side pouch become a designated medical bag and the other pouch fit a 16oz stainless steel mug at the bottom with a 320z Nalgene bottled nestled inside. With a little wiggling I was able to get the zipper to close enough to secure the bottle. Without the cup at the bottom its a great fit. On the topic of hydration, in the main compartment, there is a large pocket for the hydration bladder and a tight opening for the tube right below the middle carry handle. The pocket doesn't have a hook, but I had no issues the the bladder moving around while hiking.
A few things to note: I've flown with this bag with the molle pouches and bottom bag removed and it will fit as a carry-on in the overhead bin... barely. On my return flight I made a point to use the compression straps all the way around to tighten it up. I also noticed on some of the longer hikes, the waist band loosens up after a while. Not a deal killer, but a minor annoyance. I've also had to of the paracord laces on the zippers come off- easy to remedy, but again somewhat annoying.
Overall, this is killer deal for a quality bag. If you're looking for a BOB in your trunk or a weekend camping/ short hiking back, this would be hard to beat. I've loaded it out with a sleeping bag, bivy sack, clothes and all the essentials for a 3 day overnight trip and had room to spare. It's also easy to attach a rolled sleeping bad to the top using the existing straps.
- Rugged, quality materials
- Modular design is actually useful
- Hydration bladder fits well, despite the hole for the drinking tube being extremely snug
- Good value
- Not designed for prolonged hiking (heavier, lack of chest strap, frame and skimpy waist pads).
- Waist band loosens up frequently and paracord zipper laces come off easily
One very minor gripe. The smaller pack that attaches to the back of the bag needs to have slightly longer attachment straps to pull through the molle webbing on the backpack. To make it secure and run it through two molle straps, it causes the backpack material to pinch up a bit and then put stress on the button snaps of the bag when the backpack is loaded out. A millimeter or two more of strap and problem eliminated.
Overall, this thing is so darn awesome I am thinking of buying another one to use as an everyday travel bag. This is an incredible bag for the money and smokes anything else out there in this size class for a lot less money. Don't hesitate, buy it!
Update - After a year or so of light duty use, its coming apart. Zippers breaking, poor stitching, DO NOT SOEND MONEY ON THIS PACK.