|Brand Name||Cool Toner|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 4.1 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||TN450|
|Number of Items||40|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TN450|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
V4INK New Compatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge-Black
|Price:||$8.72 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Print more for your money with this high-quality toner.
- The compatible toner replacement cartridge offers premium quality at outstanding savings over the original machine brand.
- Make your presentations and printouts stand out with this premium-grade toner that produces crisp, bold, and eye-catching text and graphics that ensure that people stay awake at your next meeting.
- Model Name: TN420 / 450 / NT-PB450.
- Color: Black. Print technology: Laser Printer. Page yield: 2600.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Please be informed that this product is COMPATIBLE MODEL, NON-OEM.
★ With strong packing and on time delivery promised.
★ Compatible replacement of the OEM model. Ink prints dark without fading, working stably and long lasting. Inexpensive but with good working condition.
★ We guarantee our products without defects in materials and workmanship. If the product is found to have problems under normal circumstance, demand for a return is acceptable.
★ Compatible for BROTHER HL-2220/2230/2240/2242/2250/2270/2280 series/ DCP-7060/7065/7070 series/MFC-7360/7460/7860 series/ LENOVO LJ2400/2600/2650 series/ M7400/7450/7600/7650 series.
Thank you for shopping in V4ink!
Top Customer Reviews
I use a Brother HL-2270DW duplex laser printer. This is a great small business printer, which I found on sale $79 at a big-box computer store.
Much better and more efficient that previous Samsung, HP, and Apple lasers from beforehand.
I replace cartridges via Amazon about every 5-6 months, soon after the replace toner warning comes is displayed on my computers.
I've used three OEM Brother-branded cartidges, before trialing this compatible cartridge (see data points below).
The printer's web maintenance page is where I've taken my page count data points below, when the "REPLACE TONER" warning is shown.
(Just FYI, the page count does advance by 2 when printing a single duplex sheet on both sides).
My "STARTER" Brother-branded cartridge made it thru 804 pages.
My first OEM Brother-branded TN450 cartridge at $46 printed 2680 pages, or 1.72 cents/page
My second OEM Brother-branded TN450 cartridge at $43 yielded 2510 pages, or 1.71 cents/page
My third OEM Brother-branded TN450 cartridge at $45 yielded 1924 pages, or 2.46 cents/page
*My first COMPATIBLE Brother TN450 cartridge at $16.49 yielded 1824 pages, or 0.91 cents/page
1. Print QUALITY is just as good as my Brother OEM.
In the beginning, no loose toner, no odor, no issues with toner fusing.
Just now, at the end, with the replace toner warning, I'm now getting light banding (light horizontal streaks).
2. Price per Page is still about twice as good as OEM cartidges at 0.91 cents/page.
1. My yield was 1811 pages (not the rated 2600 pages).Read more ›
Open the front toner door, then,
1.) Turn the printer off.
2.) Hold the `go' button while turning the printer on. All panel lights should be on.
3.) Release the `go' button.
4. )Press the `go' button 2 times.
6.) Press the `go' button 5 times.
7.) The toner light should be off.
8.) The paper light should be on.
9.) Close cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
*EDIT* Just received my cartridge, and it is great!! prints just as well, (actually better) as my brother brand cartridge! will definitely purchase again! this is the high yield cartridge which will probably last me over a year, with basic high school printing. What a bargain!!!
- Open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
- Turn the printer off.
- Hold the 'go' button (or "start' button) while turning the printer on. Top three lights will be on (or All panel lights will be on if you have a "Start" button rather than "Go").
- Release the 'go' button (or "start' button). (slight difference from Ryan's directions as his said to wait for the lights to go off prior to releasing, no need here)
- Press the 'go' button (or "start' button) 2 times.
- Pause. Top three lights should be on (for GO button units)or All panel lights should be on (for Start button units).
- Press the 'go' button (or "start' button) 5 times.
The toner light should be off. (error may be flashing)
The paper light should be on or flashing.
- Close cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
Sooooo glad I figured out how to use this cartridge and sidestep the expensive Bro ones. Great deal for a great product if you can get around the error lights!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A good product at a more competitive price than the alternatives.Published 1 day ago by Martin M. Elissetche
Great alternative to the name brand. Top notch quality. Fit perfectly. Well packaged.Published 1 day ago by Talcott
So far it's been great, haven't have it but a few days tho, so if anything changes I will upgrade...but from the way it looks at this point. It's great!!Published 1 day ago by AJ
After sliding the green tab several times and inserting cartridge in printer , the computer still shows " low ink"Published 2 days ago by Harryscherzer
Terrible, the product was out of toner when I put it into the printer. Never buying generic.Published 3 days ago by Wolf83