Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for Brother TN-360 ( Black )
|Price:||$9.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Remanufactured toner cartridge unconditionally guaranteed to provide same performance and reliability as genuine Brother cartridges.
- Full 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects and print quality.
- Green product - contains up to 90% recycled non-wearing components.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* Definite savings, approximately 2/3s less than the name brand!
* The print is nicely regulated - no smearing, clean, bright, and legible.
* Manufacture to expiration date is one year (if you are purchasing this cartridge, chances are you are a heavy user and this won't apply).
* Works with the TN360 (360) DCP 7030 / 7040 / HL 2140 / 2150N / 2170W / MFC 7320 / 7440N / 7840W
* It comes in a fully recyclable air-cushioned inner packaging was a big plus in my book. With high humidity in the air at this time of year, the inclusion of a moisture absorbent packet was greatly appreciated.
* Excellent 24 hour customer service (can't go wrong with that!). If you aren't satisfied, they'll make it good.
* No installation instructions. It is assumed that you know how to do this. Consulting your printer manual or finding instructions on the Internet is a must if you don't know how to install it.
Very satisfied with the product so far and at an unbelievable price ($17.92 each). I have the light hole on either side of the drum unit covered with black electrical tape so I get as much print out of my cartridges as it will allow before the developer wears out and toner starts dropping to the page causing pages to come out dirty (no early low toner warning). This is maybe only my 3rd high yield toner I have put into my printer which is the Brother MFC7840 wireless multifunction printer and I have had the printer almost 3 years now. 2 cartridges in 3 years is pretty darn good/ lasts forever! Last printer I should ever have to buy!
When the cartridge was first installed, the printer gave an error. After doing some research on the web, I found that there is a counter in the cartridge that has to be reset if it is refilled with toner (which these are) but apparently the cartridges were not reset. As soon as they were reset, they worked fine. Instructions for resetting the cartridge is on YouTube, just search for it there.
It's too bad that there is no instructions with the cartridge that could have easily avoided the anxiety that was initially caused because they didn't work at first.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
was happy with it for a while but it started putting excess toner on the paper and i had to replace itPublished 1 month ago by Larry
This is a black cartridge toner. I use this product with my Brother laser printer.
This is a premium laser toner cartridge at a fraction of the cost of the brand name! Read more