|Item Weight||3.53 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.37 x 4.21 x 1.69 inches|
|Item model number||904102-RGB|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required.|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP20|
|Collection||LE LampUX WiFi Smart Lights|
|Color||Rgb (Red, Green, Blue)|
|Number of Lights||60|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||50 Lumen|
|Incandescent equivalent||60 Watts|
Consider these available items
LE WiFi Smart LED Strip Lights Alexa Google Home Compatible, 6.56ft USB Color Changing Light Strip for TV, SMD 5050 RGB TV Backlight, Flexible Tape Light Bias Lighting for Bedroom(Only Support 2.4G)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT. Amazon Echo, Dot, Google Home Mini Compatible. Go hands free with voice control.
- HASSLE FREE APP REMOTE CONTROL. 16 million colors, easy to dim and customize color changing modes. Unlike most IR remotes with a control distance of 7-10ft, use your cellphone to control the strip light anytime and anywhere.(Please note:Not Support 5G)
- TIMER AND COUNTDOWN. Turn on/off the lights at your preset time. No need for other devices, LampUX smart lights can be set to automatically trigger the preset scenes according to your local sunrise/sunset times, temperature, humidity, weather and more.
- SIMPLE TO USE, NO HUB REQUIRED. Download the app, create an account, and connect to the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, then you are ready to go. Without Wi-Fi, you can also use the in-line controller to turn on/off, select colors/modes and to reset the light strips.
- FLEXIBLE TO USE AS BIAS LIGHTING FOR 32-65 INCHES TV. You can connect the 4 pre-cut disassembled 1.64ft strip lights end to end (or connect together with the 4 cables). Hook up the USB plug to an adapter (not included), then you can also use it to decorate your bedroom, game room, closet, shelf etc.
Featured items you may like
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Smart Strip Light Alexa, Google Home Compatible
Simple Set up - No Hub Required
- Download LampUX app and register an account
- Power on the light strip and keep it on for at least 10s.
- Long press the button for 5s until the light blinks rapidly
- Confirm on APP, Input WiFi password and wait for 10-20s.
How to Connect with Alexa, Google Assistant
- Make sure your Voice Control Device is successfully paired to the network.
- Use Alexa or Google Home APP, Search the Alexa Skill name or Google Action Name of "LE LampUX", tap Enable
- Enter the same account number and password as your registered LampUX APP account.
- Tap authorize and you are ready to go.
- APP: LampUX
- Alexa SKILL/Google Assistant Action: LE LampUX
- Length: 6.6ft (4*1.65ft), Width: 10mm
- LED Quantity: 60 SMD 5050 LED
- Color: RGB 16 million
- Waterproof: No
- Input Voltage: 5V DC
- Power: 3.5 W
App Smart Remote Control
Enhance Viewing Experience, Reduce Eye Fatigue
USB Powered Strip Lights with Timer
Widely Used for Game room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Shelf Decorations and More
|LampUX 6.6ft Smart Strip Light||LampUX 16.4ft Smart Strip Light||RGB 6.56ft TV Backlight||RGB 16.4ft LED Strip Light||Dimmable 16.4ft LED Strip Light||Dimmable 16.4ft LED Strip Light|
|Color||RGB||Daylight 6000K + RGB||RGB||Daylight White||Warm White|
|Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT||✓||✓|
|Controlled by||APP, Voice, In-line Controller||APP, Voice, In-line Controller||Remote||Remote||Dimmer||Dimmer|
|Size||6.6 ft||16.4 ft||6.56ft||16.4ft||16.4ft||16.4ft|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After reading a review it dawned on me to use smartlife app to hook it up and that worked perfectly in about 20 seconds. I now have full control with my google home and removed the smart plug.
I have a 65in TCL 4 series TV and I was not looking for a large amount of illumination, just a subtle hue behind the TV and that's what I got.
The strips are connected by harnesses, the harnesses prevent you from being able to get the sides on a TV this large. The top and bottom are great. The hue on the sides is limited due to the square pattern the harnesses require you to use. A could longer harnesses would fix that problem and allow you to get further out of the sides so more light shines out.
That's my input. I like them, I would recommend them. But if you are looking for a LOT of light you will not like them. I'll post a picture later.
Top international reviews
In terms of installation, the kit was super easy to install, just peel and stick it to the back of the TV. When installing you should make sure to wipe down the surface thoroughly, I used a little rubbing alcohol and the adhesion to the back of the TV was perfect. I also recommend you double check your connections to ensure the 5V marking on the cut points of the light strip line up with the little arrows that are on the connectors. I included a photo showing the location of the 5V marking on the strip since this was probably the hardest point of the installation for myself.
I recommend these as an affordable way to improve your tv.