SD TF Card Reader Compatible iPhone iPad iPod for iOS 13,USB OTG Camera Connection Kit SD T-Flash Card Reader Work with Hubs Keyboards Audio/MIDI Interfaces Ethernet Adapter (White)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $3.60 on this item|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [LIGHTING TO CAMERA CONNECTION KIT 4 IN 1]1 * SD Card port (SD / SDXC / SDHC / RS-MMC / MMC Micro Card), 1 * Micro SD / T-Flash Card port (Micro SDXC / Micro SDHC / Micro SD Card), 1 * USB port(USB3.0), 1 * Female Lightn-ing 8 pin charging port.
- [FAST SPEED CAMERA CARD READER ADAPTER] Transfer the photos or videos to your phone from camera or memory card with the speed of 14MB~16MB/S, Making it much easier to share photos and videos with your families or friends anytime, anywhere. Support standard photo formats, such as JPEG and RAW and HEIF/HEVC etc.
- [LIGHTN-ING TO USB 3.0 ADAPTER] Connect the lighting usb camera adapter to the keyboard to enjoy the faster typing speed as a computer when chatting or typing with your iPhone or iPad, and compatible with other usb peripherals, like usb flash disk, hubs, audio/MIDI interfaces, ethernet adapters etc.
- [TOTALLY PLUG AND PLAY] No App required, iOS 13 supported. And with the lightning charging port, you will never worry about the power shortage when transferring photos and videos.
- [PLEASE NOTE]1. This lightn-ing USB camera connector may not work if the current over 100mAh. 2. The port of SD card / TF card and USB interface can not be used at the same time. 3. Create a folder named DCIM in your memory card if transfer from a TF card, SD card or USB disk.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Through the lightning 4 in 1 Audio Camera Connection Kit ,it's incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad .It gives you two ways to import photos and videos.One is ti use USB cable ,the other is to read form SD/Micro SD card directly.
The Connection Kit supports standard photo formats,such as JPEG and RAW etc.
Besides,it supports PC keyboard input as well as imports photos form USB flash disk to iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
You can connect more USB accessories like hubs,keyboards,audio/MIDI interfaces,ethernet adapters,card readers of SD and Micro SD and more.
Moreover,it allows you to charge iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.via a micro USB cable.
Compatible with iOS 9.1 iOS 10 iOS 11 iOS 12 iOS 13
Interface:Lightning/SD Card/TF Card/USB Receptacle
W/R Speed:USB2.0 Speed(14MB/S-16MB/S)
1.Connect to iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch data port directly.No need app installation.
2.It supports a micro USB cable to charge iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
1.The lightning 4 in 1 Camera Connection Kit has 4 ports.However,USB port,SD port and Micro SD port can't be used at the same time.The Lightning port can be used together with any of above 3 ports.For example,you can charge iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and put keyboard type at the same time.
2.If USB flash disk/Micro SD card/SD card directly use with this kit,you must create "DCIM" folder.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Obviously there's no way to "upgrade" the iPhone itself.
This is the next best thing.
I attached a 128gb USB flash drive to this reader, and connected it to my iPhone.
A few seconds later, the USB showed up in the Files app. and Boom! Instant 128gb upgrade.
I tried copying a few files over in both directions, and the copy/paste was flawless. Fast and without any errors.
I personally haven't used the TF reader but I've used the SD card slot, the charger slot and the USB slot and they all work without any issues.
For the price, this is a no-brainer, especially if you tend to accumulate a lot of eBooks, photos, videos, music, etc, like me.
After you plug in the adapter, and charge it using a lightning cable, you need to format your MicroSDHC or MicroSDXC card to exFAT. Once you do that, you can transfer files between iOS 13 and the card using:
- Photos -> Save to Files -> SDCARD
It also supports USB flash drives, but the speed of my old USB thumbstick was too slow for files over 20 MB. Also, since the adapter sort of hangs in the air, heavy USB flash drives will fall out or become loose. In that case, lay your iPad flat on the table.
Old USB thumbstick do work, though. Perhaps newer USB drives are lighter and faster.